Reviews for Winchesters and Infinity
murphy9202 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
I have read all of the stories in the Sam and Kira series. I really liked this series! It was great! So glad Sam and Kira got married.
DeansSammy chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
oh my looks like i did yet again i have to tell you that i loved all the story's who belong to the Kíra Serie's.
latinpoet chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Hi. I'm. Melody I've read most of ur story n I must say the kira series is my fave u have me hooked please write more n I'm lovin both boys havin crazy powers that's a 10 to me...thank u
Psycho-Bunny1309 chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
Hey, awesome story. When are you gonna do another one with Kira and Drea. I hope you do again soon, lookin forward to it.

-Cait _
JoyofReading chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
I'm finally getting caught up. I'm so glad Kira and Sam got married. I liked that Mary was there. It was well written and I can't wait to read about their adventures.
eye4u chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Nice Story! Kinda bit of Charmed crossover! But when you introduced Drea and the higher power in your previous story, I kinda anticipated it already heh heh heh.

Spirits of Mary and John and Rachel, wow. Did not anticipate the possession of a spirit by the demon!

Await your next stories! Am reading Fury right now!

Cheers!
blue peanut m and m chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hey Kris,

That wasn't as bad as you make it out to be, you couldn't tell that you were having a hard time with it, I didn't see any of the mistakes you mentioned, and I thought it was actually really good.

I loved the fact that it wasn't the guys that saved the day this time, that it was Kira, and of course I loved the fact that you actually married them. The ceremony was a good choice to use, I believe it fits more with who you have the Winchesters and Kire to be.

All in all I thought it was amazing!

Now though on to the mythology fic, and that is one fic I cannot wait to see.

Have fun at hubby's party, will talk soon, Gill x