Reviews for naked sundays
Melissax3 chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
wow. i liked it. and yeah i think i've currently reviewed at least 7 of your one shots, in one night. basically, this translates that you are a really great writer, or else i would be asleep at the moment.
yumi-maki chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
Fluff at its best. T'was sweet and satisfying, like a cookie, hmm. I'm glad I stumbled upon this (was looking for a shikatema fic called pineapples) - found it and a bueno sasusaku at that. very cute and love,love,love sakura's sarcasm at the top. AU SasuSaku's teh best.
2 Day weekends stink chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
I loved it! So much!

Ta!

-CalwynN.
vucizalis chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
Funny and Quirky and utterly original. Love it.
Neon Genesis chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
Yes, Neji is very, very pretty. Heh.
Mindless Instinct chapter 1 . 12/28/2007
i love this story its reli awsome i love how its interesting till the end
viviannnnn chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
Very adorable, like to the brink of where it can't be explained because I can't really explain but it's pretty damn cute. I loved it. Every part of it.
nothing but blue chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
aww, cute! i really liked reading this. it was fun. :D
Rainha Rain chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
lol, cookie!
puRpLebLuSh017 chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Loved it!

Supply of...candy? Really?

Makes me wonder.

*laughs*
misto-shadow chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Omg squee! Dude, I just loving being a fangirl! I mean, if I wasn't, I would be seriously deprived of this wonderful stuff! Ah...so good. I'm just basking in the goodness for a while, cause I need to blot out all the emo Sasu/Saku drama I just read. Thank god you saved me from painting my nails black...I would've been too lazy to clean it off. -

. *Mistoffelees_Shadow*
iMissa chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
OH MY GOD WHAT THE *HELL*, ANNE?

(Seriously, I think my brain just went to mush in gleeful happiness.)

Okay, this makes it official: YOU ARE DEFINITELY PWNER OF MY SOUL. (and this too is not debatable.)

-almost breaks mouse clicking fav button-
inu-babygirl chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
i know i know this was a one shot but please GIVE US ANOTHER CH U KNOW I HAVE A VERY BIG SWEET TOOTHE AND THIS WAS SWEET SO PLEASE OR UP-DTE THE DATING GAME VERY SOON BYE
kt chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
friday was my fav!
shewhogoesblah chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Witty. Random-ish. LOVED IT.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »