Reviews for naked sundays
Iulia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
This was great! XD hihihi... I like how you portrayed Sakura's wittiness. XD

the cookie bit at the very end! XD It was very funny. hihi..

great job. XD
kiera golightly chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Very fabulous, dahling.I envy your wit, your like one of those scary amazing authors im afraid to talk to.

Your writing style is very gorgeous, compared to my random crack.

(No I don't have self esteem issues, dammit)

Anyways,-loves all over it-.
dark Alley chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
This was so amazing. It made me feel all giggly and fluffy! I love your stories so much! I always look forward for the next!
bell.esque chapter 1 . 12/13/2007

How do you write this well?

I think Friday was the best. x] Sasuke was so adorable. I wanted to SQUISH him.

Sasukekura chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Seem's like your writing style is getting close to ohwhatsherface's but I can see your style difference... Lol, anyways, too cute
Annie Sparklecakes chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
You are:

-amazing at first-person

-incredble with AUs - especially the oneshots

-so creative

-so wonderful at writing about a quirky girl and a freakishly ot guy

Please to worship?
the general girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Loved it like always. COOKIE!

COOKIES! I feel my sugar tooth coming on after reading your fic, now if only miracles did happen and a shirtless Sasuke DID appear at my door...D
quivering quill chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i really liked this one!
JadeMesmerizedByOnyx chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Ohwmygosh! So great! Lovely story, really ;)
x0x chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Kawai! Very written! .u

deff. favin it )

x0x [Felicia]
sakuraxkisu chapter 1 . 12/12/2007

LOVED IT! My favourite bit was either 'Monday' or 'Wednesday' or 'Friday' or-Heck all of the days are my favourite~~!

(Uhm. That didn't make much sense. I never do).

'kay. Need to go. NOW. So...-uhm- definitely faving this! XD
lucidic chapter 1 . 12/12/2007

seriously, it's two in the morning here, and you have no clue how many times I had to bite my lip to not wake up my parents with my [closet] fangirling.

when I get older, I think I'm gonna read this to my kids as a fairytale bedtime story.

[yes, even with sex parts, because hey, they won't be old enough to understand all that grown up stuff]

and if possible, it'd be pretty sweet if that happened in real life, preferably to me, with Sasuke [or someone close to his standards in reality], and a lack of pineapple costume-based comedy on my part. unless, you know, the man of dreams was wearing it, then I would have to seriously think that part over.

goodness, you are the very emitope of awesomazingness :]

OffTheHeezay chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Wow, that was really, really cute! Hehehehe, it made me giggle.

Cool, XD
partyrockstar100 chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
copecetic chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I would like to inform you that I have died laughing while reading your amazing fanfiction, which is wonderfully witty and smart and worth reading again and again and again. I've heard of you from the Delinquents and so I decided to check out your stuff and I am extremely glad I went along with it. :)
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »