Reviews for Solitary Serenade
Kidiu chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
Oh... sad... I feel bad for them.
HenrySeb chapter 1 . 5/12/2010
Such a good story. I liked it a lot. Excellent piece of work.
God and the Fox chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
I love this pairing, and you've captured it beautifully. Great job.
kaesaku chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
aww..

that was sad.

but you wrote it well. :)
Annia chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
Oh my GOD! I actually do not like Aizen at all, but your story - it was very well written, the emotions on Urahara's part shown very clearly. I applause you (though i still hate Aizen *giggles*).
Hiruma Musouka chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
I must admit I'm impressed. I was hesitent when I read the pairing but you really pulled it off. I can see how it would work if you think of Aizen as perhaps being highly machivellian instead of a moralless sociopath which also fits well.

As for the comment about Aizen/Urahara being someone's OTP... I can see the appeal but I really do adore Urahara/Ichigo. Still can't say why but both characters really stand out to me. Maybe you could write one some day? Anyway! Good job on the story.
QuikSylver chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
This was... amazing. I think this has just become one of my favourite pairings. Kudos to you
RadicalEd57 chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
That was wonderful! I loved everything about it! I could honestly picture it happening. Aizen and Urahara are equally paired in intelligence and their witty banter would keep things interesting. I could totally see them together... in the past at least. Anyhoo, good job!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
I loved it. I loved everything about it. It was very well written, paced, and characterized. I really have nothing to say improvement-wise, but thought I'd leave a note just for complimentary purposes. Not as helpful as critiques, but nicer to get.

You mentioned in your Author's Note something about the possibility of another story, and I look forward to reading it should you find the time and energy to write it.

One reads so much fanfiction where Aizen is the stereotypical villain and Kisuke is just the perverted shop keeper, that this was such a breath of fresh of air for me. I don't really know why it's so appealing to me, but I offer you sincere thanks for such an interesting piece.

I was going to recommend Lady Azar de Tameran's piece Unrivaled, but they I realized after reading your profile that she was your beta. Go figure, lol.

Thanks again for sharing this and I look forward to reading the rest of your work.

Alex