Reviews for Harry Potter and the Pharaoh's secret
Lolz997 chapter 6 . 3/31
I love this fic! It's funny, with good mystery, and it feels solidly grounded in both of the source materials which completely sucks me into it.

I know you haven't updated this since 2009, but I hope I get to read more about the escapades of Dr. Muto, Harry, Ron, and Hermione! 3
random123games chapter 6 . 3/14
Please update!
Please update
YamiFix chapter 6 . 10/17/2016
If you ever decided as to continue this story I'll be the first in line to read the newest chapter :)
Esmereilda chapter 6 . 4/19/2016
this is a nice fic too bad I don't think its going to be continued
Esmereilda chapter 5 . 4/19/2016
he is probably still going to be pissed
Esmereilda chapter 4 . 4/17/2016
ok they should be lucky the thief didn't deal with them himself since we all know how he likes to deal with meddlers *snickers*
Esmereilda chapter 2 . 4/16/2016
of the professors they've had lupin was the one that actually thought any thing truly useful well I guess crotch kinda did but he was just creepy
Esmereilda chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Dumbledore has no clue what the shadows are capable of but does genuinely care for the students and staff at hogwarts
TheSortingHat chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
There is an old but true saying. "Too wrongs don't make a right" is all I am going to say so I won't get yelled at.
sweetprincess.mano chapter 6 . 8/26/2014
This is simply awesome. I dont read crossovers but this is great. Why did u stop updating? I really hope u update and complete this story. Pretty pleaseee.
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Ha! Take that you nosy trio. XP
deathnoteno1fan-codegeasslover chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
Awesome!*grin*
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 6 . 4/27/2013
I can't wait for more updates _ this is simply wonderful. It's well written, has a nice plot developing, and a duel. So many fanfictions without duels. Oh well. I do hope for more soon.
naomi chapter 6 . 10/4/2012