Reviews for So Unexpected
sierragust chapter 1 . 7/2/2014
So cute! I just love it!
Hotaru Himura chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
sooooooooooo cute ;D hahah

:D
S-angelwings-S chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Cute! It was well job! :)
jadedsiren chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
That was so good. After the first couple of paragraphs i knew it would be! I'm like such a cheeseball. I had a cup of tea and some jazz playing, i like to really get into a fic and I adore the longer one shots cuz they're not only complete and but they tend to have better direction than the multi ch. fics. I loved this. Sasuke wasn't out of chracter. Many of the darker elements in his life have been resovled so he feels its safe and fitting to try tt move in a new direction. You did a great job of showing his hesitant but sincere growth. This seemed more grown up in a way. Not really to heavy but i liked that you were really free with sakura's thoughts and she seemed settled and honest with her emotions. Wistful yet realistic and sweet. This had a really cozy feel. It was warm and made me think and actually wish it was near Christmas again. Its the start of Spring!

side thought- I don't know about you but this holiday went by so quickly and it seemed to really lack all the warm fuzzyness this fic had-

Anyway the other characters really added to the story and were a important part of the stage rather than just background decor. From the shop owners to their respective best friends. Your description of the weather and other moments like when she was falling to sleep had great imagery and were wistful. The feel between Sasuke and Sakura was firm, maybe because we knew what he was feeling-so it was romantic. Anyway i tend to hunt fics down, attempting to find exactly what i'm in the mood for and after rereading helping hand(and your pm)- it made me want something more dramatic and i checked you story list and viloa- So Unexpected.

I stopped and got my tea i'm not completely kooky, the jazz was already going You probably think i'm a loon but i love to review fics and will go through every thought i had while reading, i figure its fair trade if i like what i read.

anyway consider this fair warning since i've liked both of your stories i'll be checking your work out now and since you've got a nice little basket of material expect lots of feedback-

never mind if you get sick of me- i'm like the energizer bunny-

i keep going...and going...and going...:)
sonia chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Well, I love it!

Always enjoy a great love story of this beautiful pair! Love them!

Thanks!
Blossoming-Bn3k chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This was the best Christmas present I've ever got this month! Thanks a lot!
cHaSiNg PaPeR bUtTeRfLiEs chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
man i wish my crush would do that. he knows i like him but doesn't return the feeling. because he can't show it untill he's older. it's something he has to go by it's a rule. but even if he doesn't i'm like sakura. i'll wait forever even if i know i can't have him
Dimly chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Gotta love the holidays! That was a very good story. :D
IAmNotANut chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Wow... That was really sweet. Sasuke! That's so adorable.

It's such a great story.

I'll have to post this so people can know about it!

We're in the same c2 and I was hoping that we could help each other out. If you would be so kind as to check out my fic and see if it's any good I would really appreciate it.

This is a request so feel free to decline but I figured it'd be fun to support each other like that.

This was so cute. I'm tingling... Ma... :3

Thanks for a heartwarming fic!

IAmNotANut
BTMTB chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Great story! I loved the ending!
Rika24 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
i love sasusaku fics, this was actually the first sasusaku christmas fic i've ever read. i loved it _ btw, i added it to the list on the sasusaku fanfiction fanlisting.
persiaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I LOVED IT

AND HEY THINK YOU COULD CONTINUE IT

HAPPY HOLIDAYS AS WELL BY THE WAY
Xanie chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
It's really really nice. I had to skip the narration parts (Gomen!) because it was far too long for the time I had, but otherwise, I would have read it full. I love the idea of the gang having something to do with it, and I love the ending. Great job, you really inspired me to write one myself.
painted lights chapter 1 . 12/13/2007

sam

I LOVE IT! :D :D :D - - - -

its so cute. :D i absolutely adore this one. :D great job.
Rain Mitani chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
LONG! and very sweet! good story!