Reviews for Super Mario RPG: The Seven Prisms
eventyraren chapter 13 . 5/1/2011
I forgat this story existed. how lang agoe was it you updated? well grate chapter. and up date soon ok.
Sarifina Filth chapter 12 . 12/6/2009
Aww, it makes me SO sad to see an unappreciated story.

It's obvious a lot of thought and time went into this fic, and yet looking at your reviews... and the quality of those reviews... *sigh*

Anyways, I like that you added That Croco or whatever his name was; he was a nice touch. I can't wait to see more of him! It's an interesting concept, the fact that you added a character with different motives other than just saving the kingdom. I dunno why, but I like the concept of him being a body gaurd, it's fun to imagine him standing there, arms crossed, an annoyed look on his face as Peach kneels and smells roses. XP

I also LOVED the Kamek parts. If anyone were to notice that it wasn't Bowser, it would definately have to be Kamek! Kamek is such a great character here, full of depth and yet mystery. He obviously cares a great deal about his king and must, therefore, betray him. It's so terribly ironic in a good way. The fact that the king doesn't even know he's being "influenced" only makes it more so. Also, Kamek has so much power, and yet a bigger heart, for even though he could've just left Peach there or captured her and still would've found a way to figure out what was going on with Bowser and how to stop him, he didn't. Capturing the princess might have even made it a little easier! Also, he chose to ignore his own pride and take a fall for the good of Rosetown. I feel so incredibly bad for him, Bowser and him have always been so close, it must hurt to betray him, without Bowser ever even nowing his true intentions. *sigh* it really has more to it than under the surface.

You really have a knack for writing things with layers. First there's all these surface problems, such as Kamek's inner problems and Mallows father, and them there's the next layer of problems such as the war, and then underneath that is trying to unposses Bowser, and underneath ALL of the above is destroying the gaurdian. Now THAT is impressive, or maybe I'm just looking at it too hard! XP

Anyways, it looks like you're not going to continue posting things for this, how sad! TT

I REALLY like it and hope you would, but even if you're not, I hope you know I really did enjoy reading it!

Happy Writings,

Sarifina Filth
eventyraren chapter 12 . 5/27/2009
when are you going to update? I want to knowwhat hapen next. update soon ok.
bladzer chapter 11 . 8/10/2008
This is good story. Great plotline, I wonder if you'll add Luigi in the mmix. Also we finally find out what the 7 prisms are
eventyraren chapter 10 . 7/8/2008
Finely an update. so what hapend next? I don't know what to say. mor than update soon and faster that is.
Pokeprof chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
It's a damn shame that this story, clearly well thought out and well written, only has a few reviews and most by the same person who does little more then say 'write more'. Seriously, something like this should never leave the front page of the section.

Overall, a rather interesting story and though it hasn't gotten too far, I'm curious to see how it continues. Having Crocko of all characters lending a helping hand is a rather interesting detail and I hope this isn't a one time thing. Jonathan also gets a mention as well, being among one of my favorite Mario rivals and he does well on his promise to his mate. My only complaint of the story as of yet is that the chapters seem a little short. It's nothing that takes away from the story itself, but I fell that the chapters could be a little longer.
eventyraren chapter 9 . 3/21/2008
This is a grate story. I loving it. So what hapend next? Update soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 8 . 3/15/2008
grate story. I loving it. I dont know what more to say. update soon ok.
eventyraren chapter 7 . 3/7/2008
Who have onely one, now two Reviewed this story? its grate. I love Bowser turns good storis. so what apend next? Update soon ok.
RIVolleyball214 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
This story is starting off pretty well- there's a lot of good detail that's hard to find in most Mario fics. There's a few grammar mistakes here and there, but what story doesn't have those?

I'm looking forward to reading the rest of this when I'm not about to collapse from lack of sleep. Keep it up!