Reviews for What About the Kids?
GGRox07 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
Good. ]
R. M. Jackson chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Much better and calmer than on the show! I really liked it. :D
PirateQueen716 chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
Awe so sweet! This could have been a scene from the show, it was funny, heartwarming, and truly "Gilmore". Fabulous Job!
J.Stone chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Luke really was a jerk when it came to that episode, but then again so was Lorelai. Damn that ASS-P.
But I'm A Gilmore 8X8 chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
Cute!
The Mrs.Ventimiglia chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Seriously, this has to be one of the best gifts I've ever gotten. I mean, it's seriously up there with my Spice Girls bike from the second grade. This was just great. I absolutely love it to pieces. Seriously, why weren't you assisting Amy when she write the show? Your fics are always way better than what happened, and definitely more enjoyable. I loved seeing Luke and Lorelai talk about the kids. Stuff like that always makes me smile like an idiot. Though I was a bit mad at Michel for interrupting. But I guess that's where my imagination comes in. Thanks so much for my ever so amazing gift! You're awesome, Java!
BluEeYedBRunETte726 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
if only it had gone that way on the show...

yet again you amaze me...

i loved it!
gilmorefanforever chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I was very excited to see this new story, Java! It was quite awesome.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
good story. have you thought about that idea of that story of kylie yet.
Lukeistheone chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
that was good I like your version way better. unfortunately michel had to interupt just when he was going to tell her about the house. or did he tell her already. I have to brush up on my gilmore girls history. I haven't really watched since that debacle that was season 7. still miffed about that. update soon :)
sarahb2007 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
ahh totally love it pleasei am begging you to make this a chapter story not just a oneshot
Schuyler Lola chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Yay! that was so great, Java - you are very good at the missing/AU scene business! Make cards!

All kidding aside, this was very sweet!
JavaForever chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Once again, cute! I've read very few stories of yours' that aren't. You've definitely got the characters down; their reactions and all are totally believable. Great job!
BurningxRedxCaskett chapter 1 . 12/12/2007