Reviews for Atonement
saoyedaoez01 chapter 16 . 9/13
Awww. That was wonderful. Thanks for sharing.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 15 . 9/13
This is sad. I have a bad feeling about D leaving to finish V. In the first few chapters I asked if V is dead. He’s still alive. :( Gosh! I’m worried about D.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 14 . 9/13
Very sad for D & H. Ron as well. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 12 . 9/13
Smutily sweet. Made me cry, too. Although the dark side won Voldemort is dead, too? Best chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 4 . 9/13
And the bickering, bantering, punch in the nose will soon start again. Probably. Lol. Great chapter.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 3 . 9/12
D only cares about Hr? I’m worried about Ginny cuz she’s pregnant. I hope D helps all of them especially Ginny. But he’s a Death Eater. I’m hoping he has a change of heart.
saoyedaoez01 chapter 2 . 9/12
Good first chapter. Difficult for teenagers always on the run cuz their life is in danger. So in this story Harry dies? Crying is going to be hard to avoid i think.
I love your Hannibal reference here! As soon as I read it, I low key had a fan girl moment. Lol
Sayori chapter 11 . 6/26
I cried like a bitch here. There are only so many Dramoine fanfiction I can finish ... I am not sure why, but I always halt halfway, turning back and losing interest. But this story feels so beautiful and I am sobbing here but it is really wonderful. I am glad that you finished this beautiful story.
Ditte3 chapter 16 . 6/12
It's so perfect and beautiful.
Ditte3 chapter 15 . 6/12
Heart wrenching but beautiful.
Ditte3 chapter 13 . 6/12
So sad
Ditte3 chapter 12 . 6/12
That was beautiful
Ditte3 chapter 11 . 6/12
It broke my heart, yet I'm glad he poured his heart out to her.
Ditte3 chapter 10 . 6/12
Oh my it's so heartbreakingly sad.