Reviews for Once Upon a December
Dizi 85 chapter 2 . 12/26/2007
aw, so sweet! my xmas pressie to you guys should be up soon. well done chooky!
Merakien chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
Aw...that was so sweet. What a cute little plot bunny! Great job!
lacrymose chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
is daisy an oc?
Avindara Nirvene chapter 2 . 12/25/2007
That is simply adorable :)

You write parents' reactions so well (especially Luna) I'm sure Frayed will love it!

anie.
Rachel-El chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
aww. that should be continued!
Dizi 85 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
oh gorgeous! what a lovely story. merry xmas hon
Merakien chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aw...that was so adorable. I love how you characterize Ariana, as being impulsive and carefree. It feels true to the character. Wonderful work!
fauves chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Aww, I totally loved it! Adorable!

So, it's all different HP characters right?

Oh and Merry Christmas!

Pinky x XD o.O
Frayed Misfit chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh love, it was just so lovely and perfect and just happy, really. It made me smile and laugh and blink back tears at the thought of the inevitable past that would come.

I have enjoyed reading a fic not set in winter, it seems as if I'm sitting here in this hot hot country and all I keep reading about is snow! Your story was refreshing and inspiring and I don't have to tell you how wonderfully you characterise the Dumbledore's because, well, I've told you a dozen times before :)

Merry Christmas sweetie!

- Fray xx
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Aww ... that's adorable. I love the way you write Ariana, truly, I do. She seems to have this naive sort of adorableness that I've never seen anywhere else. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

"That's neat!" she said cheerfully, spinning around and staring up at the sky, forgetting her earlier fear completely. "Ooh, Al, that was so fun, being in the air like that, just floating! Let's do it again, Al! Let's do it again!" - My favourite line, because something about her innocence and not understand what she went through is incredibly wonderful and oh so very well characterised.

Merry Christmas honey.