Reviews for 12 Days of Christmas
This is hilaryous you should write another one just like it
Minamipyon chapter 14 . 9/3/2013
I enjoyed reading this and it's not even Christmas xD.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/20/2012
Well, I know that's it's definitely not Christmas right now, but I'll review all the same since it's so awesome! Especially the part of when Fugi learnt of what Kentaro did... can you write a story on what happens? That would be fantastic! Anyways, well done and great job!
ssss chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
did you realy mean seme? or teme?

seme- the dominant one in a relationship filled with sex, the opposite of uke- look it up

teme- bastard
The Name I Want Doesn't Fit chapter 14 . 8/1/2011
I can't stop laughing! This was so super funny. I loved how everyone (except Kentaro) was in on it and Yukimura just added to the chaos! It was great! The part about Banji and the assistant was funny too!

Anyways I have to go into brief Fangirl mode: EEEKKK! KYAAAA! So KAWAII! OMG! KYA KYA KYA! XD

Ok, I'm done. Sorry you had to see that. This is really well written and everything ties together really nicely. I liked it!

~ Fuji Alert:RED, a.k.a RUN, RUN FOR YOUR LIVES!
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 14 . 5/24/2010
HAHAHAHa tha was good!
Fyoex chapter 14 . 2/20/2010
Great, loved it! o
Scarlet Letters chapter 14 . 10/28/2009
So I'm no sure if you meant it this way but, seme is a sexual term related to the person who is on top. so if you didn't want it to be like this, then you should change seme to senpai.
xDarklightx chapter 14 . 4/5/2009
I like it.
Seran Hawthorne chapter 10 . 12/30/2008
Haven't reviewed THIS one yet, either! I feel like I've been neglecting you T.T

...on second thought, nah I don't xD

When are you coming over next? Whenwhenwhen?

Not tonight or tomorrow, I hope. My room is worse of a disaster than usual xP Not that that surprises you, huh?

OMGOMGOMFG! Have you seen Valkyrie yet? IT'S EPIC AWESOME EVEN IF YOU ALREADY KNOW THE ENDING, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET THEN WATCH IT. Really, it's cool~ Pretty explosion, and lots of angst!
Seran Hawthorne chapter 9 . 12/30/2008
xD

Guess what. I haven't reviewed this chapter yet, meaning I can continue the review spam!

List of movies we should watch:

Take the Lead (!)

Hook (Which I just watched today for the first time in years and I'm in love wi' it~)

Batman Begins

The Dark Knight

And I don't know what else xD I'll think of more.

Ooh! Charlie and the Chocolate Factory!

Edward Scissorhands!

Sweeney Todd!

Pirates of the Caribbean numbers 1 and 2 and 3!

Benny and Joon!

Johnny Depp marathon, anyone?
Seran Hawthorne chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
WAHAHAHAHAHAIHAVEN'TREVIEWEDTHISCHAPTERYET.

Hi.

I wonder if you ever check your mail anymore. Knowing you, school will probably be back in session (on my birthday!) before you find out about these.

SO...ABOUT THAT BIRTHDAY OF MINE COMING UP...xD

Gonna get me anything? Anything at all? Please? I'll settle for just spending the night at your house and watching movies all night~
DarkAngelsBlood1 chapter 14 . 7/28/2008
...Okay.
llamaglamasama chapter 14 . 6/8/2008
Excellent job! It's hard to write going on a song's rhythm...or at least it is for me. Good job!
kitoyisme chapter 14 . 6/5/2008
it was awesome... the way you incorporated the boring christmas song into a fancy fic... :D hehehe... :D I like it... :D