Reviews for Bored on my Birthday
toribabekit chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
That last line was beyond epic. xD I think that you did a pretty good job considering this is your first yaoi. I really do wish that you could have went more in detail about blushing & the 'tight heat that was around Matt's cock'. Mainly just more detail for the sex scene in general. That probably would have made it a bit better if you asked me. I was sort of like 'Woah!' when I saw that Matt was seme in this. That's purrrty bitchin'. ;D But anyway, I think that it was a good little MattxMello oneshot~
Althea Lynn chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
LOL! I'm still laughing (and I read it 5 minutes ago I can only now just barly type) Matt's gonna get it after Rodger leaves
bunnyboolikesoreos chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
The last line was hilarious -

And the window.
gigilexi017 chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
ahahahahaha XD

"Your right mello you should have that thing cut off!" hahaha that made me laugh at the end. Your matt is awesome! XD
Kat chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
aren't they supposed 2 b geniuses?'Dur, lets have sex in front of a frikin' WINDOW!' I understand ur need to say ass, balls, and dildo. They r fun words 2 say and rite! LOL, Roger caught them. Mello must be so angry about not gettin a blow job...
evol le fox666 chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
omg, i was laughing before i even started the story *I bent down and my boobs hit the delete button* friken Hilarius! i love the story as well!
x-Miyako-x chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
WOW! that was awesome! but Roger just HAD to walk in didn't he?

but don't worry about it, i forgive you, the beggining of the story made up for the end... XD
EssenceTwoFace chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
"Well, Mello had to show me something and you know what Mello you were right, you defiantly should get that thing cut off."

I think I popped a lung laughing.
Snupin chapter 1 . 1/26/2008
'you should defiantly get that thing cut off' LOL! I love that so much ]
MizuTsuki17 chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
I LOVE IT! These two belong together!
FairieTies chapter 1 . 1/13/2008
that was ver ver funny, and cute! Yes oh how matt is just so odd... but very enticing. Happy birthday mello...
D. Blade chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
OMFG XD loved it man...charicter portrail was perfict while still hot...good thing i went to read your other stories! hope i can read more of your DN stuff whenever you get the insperation to write out some more.
AlisterRainbow chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
Oh my god, that ending was hilarious! I love this! The window falling out was amazing too. XD
Anna Jeevas chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Damn that was weird. No amount of quick thinking or explanation will change what is obvious XD And boy, was that obvious O.O Hilarious, though XD