Reviews for Suspicions
00-night-eyes-00 chapter 1 . 3/13
love it
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 1/11
Love these intimately friendly scenes between Alec and Max, Think the show really missed out on something good by not really exploring the fact that the two of them are the same and can understand each other in ways that the other characters could not.
ZkKtTysoul chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
I can't get enough of your writing. But I seriously need to sleep, or I won't be awake to eat turkey tomorrow. I liked your dialog, it fit well with the characters. Also like the expressions you use in your writing, it is very visual.
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Fascinating concept. Well written.
Mia chapter 1 . 3/22/2010
THIS was amazing.

Insight to Alec was so true and clear that seems to be watered down in alot of fanfics, I dunno this one just seemed more plausible than most like a scene out of the show (: great job.
heartfallen chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
Very interesting character piece story. I really enjoyed it
musicalpsychology chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
perfect! amazing! brava! i have no other words. lmao.

that was really good, i really really liked it. 3
Jaye Black chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Aww, I like this. It's a nice little scene that would've fit perfectly into the series, meep. Nice job. :D
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Awesome story! I love it!
mars494 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Love the interpretation.

Great fic!
azab chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
i like it!
quirks chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Saw this recced at NWP and loved it. Awesome character study, peeling away some of the layers of Alec. The whole conversation feels very much in character and natural. Lovely!
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I liked this a lot. What Alec is saying makes total sense, and I liked that he now has Max was wondering if the whole smart Alec persona is just an act.
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hey SIG,

Beautifully written oneshot! I haven't visited the DA fandom in a while, but I'm glad I did. A few parts I enjoyed:

"Normal’s sharp bark interrupted Max, and both she and Alec swiveled to look at their boss, almost identical looks of mild curiosity covering their faces. Normal blinked at the sight, and Alec immediately turned on the charm." Love the similarity between them, very clear image in my mind.

"As he left, though, he lightly brushed Max’s arm with his open palm, and she felt shock sizzle through her at how friendly and open the gesture seemed." Perfect :)

timetowaste247 chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really like the concept behind this story. Normal and others at Jampony were way more suspicious of Max than Alec. It is a good point and I love your answer to that.