Reviews for Collision
anon chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
Great little story, I was reading this thinking that you'd captured the best characterisation of the doctor I'd ever read before I noticed when you'd set the story. For me you manage to perfectly evoke the 9th doctor rather than the tenth. Everything from the way he spoke to his interactions with the other characters screamed 9th doctor to me. Had there not been very many David Tennant episodes when you wrote this?

This is very well written and entertaining. Only little bit of constructive criticism I had was you had the doctor and rose refer to 'mom' not 'mum' and as a Brit nothing annoys me more than when writers from across the pond write British characters saying mom.

But what do I know, I've just finished a 14 hour shift and I can't be bothered to login.

Great story keep writing :-)
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Oh you had me laughing with this one! *still giggling, too* This was GREAT! It would be so cool if you wrote more in this universe, but if you didn't, that's okay. I really liked this one, but am surprised John was able to get Rodney away from the Doctor. At all. The chance to go for a ride, too? Sheesh, how did John manage it? *snicker*
Morrolan chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Love it.
irezel chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
haaa, poor rodney. all confused and stuff...XD
Miguel51 chapter 1 . 10/10/2011
That was fantastic! The exposition between the Doctor and the Atlantis crew in Weir's office was engaging. Great job.
mirage24 chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Nice job and a what great crossover!
CalamityJim chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This was fun but I do think mourn the lack of psychic paper. Other than that 10 pts.
the true elec chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
Great story, in fact I'd even call it fantastic. Nice interactions between the characters and nice for the Doctor to find something even he doesn't know, finally.
Srebrna chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Ooh, good. Rodney not being the smartest male in the room at least. And Doctor so cool - but I'd say he should dig a bit and find out what happened to the timelines...

Good writing :)
Blueninja33 chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I love Dr. Who. Crossovers with that show ALWAYS make sense.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
That's awesome! Nice crossover.
KateCarter chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Oh, THAT was hilarious! You've got the tones perfect. I could really see the Doctor, Rose, McKay, Sheppard, and Weir acting like that.

Brilliant combination of my two favorite shows!
Grav chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I totally forgot this one, but I still love it.
Mountain King chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
...

Daa Daa Daa Domm

Another stomper. This is a good little one off, had a bit of truoble identifing the doctor at first but after the werewolf bit it was fairly easy. The striking thing about the tenth is that coat and the spiky hair.

In a shameless plug I have to mention that my own Atlantis/Dr Who crossover is in TV crossovers under the title "City Of The Daleks" (three guesses who the villans are...).

A very nice story here. After reading one or two of your others I think I better keep an eye on your work...

Mountain King
blvdgirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Nicely done. I think it's difficult to pull off a Doctor Who/Stargate crossover, but you did it very well.