Reviews for But She Took Him
wrappedinharry chapter 3 . 1/23
Wonderful little story. I really enjoyed it. It's a pity you never put up that fourth chapter.

Lesley.
A-Z-animal-freak chapter 4 . 12/18/2014
Such a great story, really well written! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/27/2014
I loved this! I love the way Albus's character is so focused on Harry being loved. It's neat that the part of the story he wanted to hear is the part most people ignore...the first eleven years.
Aly McClain chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
What happened to Lily? And what'ed Harry and Ginny say to her? Did she ever forgive them? LILY IS SLEEPING IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! GIMME SOME ANSWERS FAST! Sorry, 4 that. Lily, Harry, And Ginny are my favorites;) Will you forgive me? Can we be friends? Have You ever watched Glee? Do you ship Finchel? (Rachel and Finn.) Brittana? (Santana and Brittany) Klaine? ( Kurt and Blaine) Tell Aly McClain!
GREAT JOB ON EVERYTHING!

P.S. What's your actual name?
marthapreston4 chapter 3 . 8/4/2014
I totally wish this story was longer you really have a way with words
marthapreston4 chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
Well that was depressingly beautiful !
MiaMoore889 chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
This little story was wonderful. I laughed and cried. You are a wonderful writer and I hope to read more from you. I'm about to go look on your page and see if you have anything else that goes along the same lines. If not you really should expand this into more stories with little hermione and james going to hogwarts or showing the family holidays. Great job!
Mia
timefreak chapter 4 . 6/25/2014
Brilliant.

Sweet, touching, not too long, not too short.
Ravenclawgirl chapter 4 . 6/7/2014
Nice way to close it up. You are the best Aria Gray!
FreelanceBum chapter 4 . 5/25/2014
I really like this story. Which is odd, as I normally don't. Anyway, damn fine job.
GinnyPotter4Eva chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
Such a good story u are an awesome writer keep up the good work i wanna read morrow stories from u
xDarklightx chapter 4 . 2/22/2014
I really like it.
AlyssPotter chapter 4 . 1/27/2014
Oh my gosh, that was soooo CUTE!
Guest chapter 4 . 1/20/2014