Reviews for But She Took Him
xLynchiex chapter 4 . 4/21
this is so incredibly sweet
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 4 . 4/14
This was a great short story!
PotterCritic chapter 4 . 3/15
I love then ending!
OmaBlack chapter 4 . 12/29/2018
Love it
MissAnonymusFangirl chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
Dear author,
all I can say is that your work was perfect, worthy of Rowling herself, considering that Harry Potter was one of the best books ever with its plot, the way it captures your attention and describes the scenes with amazing detail and emotion! one of the best fanfics I have ever read, you should do more of this or make it longer!
anonymus chapter 1 . 12/24/2018
dear author,
all I can say is that your work was perfect, worthy of Rowling herself, considering that Harry Potter was one of the best books ever with its plot, the way it captures your attention, and describes the scenes with amazing detail and emotion! one of the best fanfics I have ever read, you should do more of this or make it longer!
Asilrettor chapter 4 . 11/24/2018
I soooo needed this,
It was like I was in the mood for this story and then I read this story and now I just feel like ... ahhhhh
You know what I mean
Thanks sooo much
Guest chapter 4 . 10/13/2018
A beautiful ficlet, I love it
Kimmytrainer chapter 4 . 9/27/2018
Oh my god that ending is the best thing ever
KarlaMarie chapter 4 . 8/5/2018
I teared up reading this story.

thanks for writing. I loved it!
nicole.howe.737 chapter 4 . 7/24/2018
A difficult situation that you handled well
Thank you for sharing your time and imagination :)
daisyscrapper chapter 4 . 7/22/2018
What a great take on how Harry reconnected with them over the years!
Krisss2 chapter 4 . 4/10/2018
I can’t...I can’t even...just. Loved this soooo much. Just. Absolutely amazing. And I can’t say this about most fics about the Dursley’s, but everyone was entirely in character, with the perfect amount of fix-it to go with the light angst. Every word of this fic is beautiful, and I’m going to spend a good hour rereading it over and over again.
fanatic05 chapter 1 . 4/4/2018
Oh my god. I didn’t even think about the fact that Harry probably has no pictures or anything indicating his first 11 years of life
Blufox03 chapter 4 . 3/27/2018
awwwwwww love that ending!