Reviews for But She Took Him
unicornz.334 chapter 4 . 7/25
Amazing
Kiki1770 chapter 4 . 7/6
Oh my god, that ending made me crack up and full of feels all at once! Fantastic writing, it's nice to see a reconciliation between the families. Something about Harry and the gang aging makes me sad though. I grew up with HP and will probably handing the books to my own children one day as well and be like the Harry from the epilogue rather than the Harry from books 1-7.
abbystar30 chapter 4 . 6/23
Awwwwww! Albus! dammit, author, you're making me tear up.
Someone chapter 1 . 5/28
This was amazing! Although I found Aunt Petunia to be very un-Pentunia-ish in this story, but I don't mind, the entire story was still great.
Eagle Hawke chapter 4 . 5/11
Al, oh, we love you.
GinevraBAMF chapter 4 . 5/8
Wowza (if you know where that's from give me a high five)! That was awesome, amazing! That was perfect! I loved it.
sweetandsimple1 chapter 4 . 4/21
That last part though, with Albus... So beautiful! I love it. I'll totally do that to my parents when I graduate next year :D

I enjoyed reading this fic, even though I was a bit saddened about the way you've painted the elder Dursleys. Even though JK Rowling only specifically mentioned Dudley's change of behaviour, I like to imagine that both Petunia and Vernon do a little growing up as well, and that Harry is more forgiving towards them all. That's just me :p

Great story though :)
nightkitty555 chapter 3 . 4/19
I love this story so much. Rereading again, I cried again!
natalieeannee chapter 4 . 3/26
Ahh! Al is so cheesy at the end!

But the rest, I really love! I think you worked out the story wonderfully and executed it the same! It was great that James asked about the war and Al asked about his upbringing. And the jokes about the b fang! Great work!

Thank you for writing, I really enjoyed
awesome chapter 2 . 2/13
AWESOME
Awesome
nayin17 chapter 1 . 2/12
It seems interesting though I hate the name of the bookworm in Dudley's child but then as soon as I've read that your James Sirius got red hair, that's it for me, I'm done. I'm guessing you prefer Harry's second child which sucks.
Yvonne Park chapter 4 . 1/28
Great story! It was cute. Definitely an interesting take on the Dursley/Harry relationship. Good job! :)

-Yvonne
Meegles chapter 4 . 1/16
I love this story... Absolutely love it, you brought tears to my eyes with that last line. Great job...
TommyandKimberlyOliverFan4Ever chapter 4 . 10/18/2015
You should make a sequel to this and make it longer than four pages.