Reviews for Megavolt Meets Someone Cool
geust chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
YOUR CRAZY!1
joey the ripper chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
*Squee*! That was... Er... um... AWESOME! You had me believing the rumour too! But I suppose that was your intention all along... clever! *Beams* It was perfect! Very well written, okay... maybe Darkwing was a bit odd... but he is odd at times so I just went with it.

Not to mention I tend to think Megavolt needs a girlfriend as well, so I agree with you and the lightbulb... incidentally, when he sat down on the couch why didn't he break it? What is an "afghan"? Er... if it's a blankie thing and it was wrapped up in it it would still have been squished because it isn't a type of bubble-wrap... right? I've had tons of things break like that... maybe it's just me.

All the same, those were my only issues... Darkwing and the blankie... all rugged up I suppose.

Loved it lots.

XD

Joey
EriksKitty chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
Brilliant! That totally rocked. I can so see him doing this on the show. Who knows, maybe if it had a few more seasons...

Very cool BD

Kitty
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
er... you are crazy.
Melissa E.M chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
I've just read this for the first time... DUDE! You ARE nuts! XD But in a good way. What a twist!
ainokitsune chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Bril.

And not a Mary Sue fic at all. Very clever.
Aggie chapter 1 . 12/10/2004
Hahahaha! I couldn't stop laughing at the end! Great work!
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 5/16/2004
...yup, Lauderdale. You've lost your mind. *giggles* I'm sure I MUST have read this before, years ago, but I don't remember it, so I decided to reread and review. *shakes head* You know, you've never failed to make me laugh... *g*
Aurora West chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
I love this story. I just thought I'd read it again...and then review it, because reviews are nice to get. The whole story is just...brilliant. Really, it is.
Sango chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
I loved your story! _ Keep up the good work!
Anna-mathe chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
ROTFL! You're silly! Hee! *applauds for silliness* You had me going there!

Wow. It's hot. Maybe I should go visit Megavolt . . .
fox chapter 1 . 6/6/2002
one word crazy.
LunarFormer chapter 1 . 4/14/2002
ok, that just hurt...*groans in pain from all the bad jokes*...so true to the series. thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. I so miss the old show.
Bobcat chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
*whew* Had me worried there for a bit that this was going to turn into a scary Megs romance. But I think this is more how any relationship he got into would turn out.
kalikimaka chapter 1 . 1/13/2002
oh, you are so evil. me likes. mwehhehheh...