Reviews for Twelve Days of Fanfiction 2007
Queen Umbugartus chapter 5 . 10/30/2011
Please tell me that was a Narnia reference . . .
shelley chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
You've been gone a while now. (

I don't know if this has been abandoned but I hope you're doing well. :)
Destined Darkness chapter 9 . 6/5/2009
aw here Legolas is thinking about his friend and here i am eating pizza and drinking coca cola lol crack up
Escape my reality chapter 7 . 5/10/2009
im thinking of two baskets of kittens now.
Escape my reality chapter 5 . 5/10/2009
that was funny!
Escape my reality chapter 3 . 5/10/2009
hahahahah
AriaJack chapter 2 . 1/31/2008
Hey! Are you going to finish this thing? By the way. Nice chapter.
StarLight9 chapter 9 . 1/15/2008
This is so wonderful, it left me smiling! I really hope you will find time to write more often, I love your stories!
StarLight9 chapter 8 . 1/15/2008
*laughs* Sorry for the late review, but this is wonderful as usual. I still think every new chapter is better than the one before :) I was grinning the entire time I was reading this :D
Ne'ith5 chapter 9 . 1/10/2008
I am sorry to see the last of the series go I enjoyed it and looked for it every time I went online. You are most certainly one of my favorite authors! I look forward to reading more from you. Thank you for one of the best gifts I received this holiday.
Ne'ith5 chapter 7 . 1/10/2008
Very touching! It makes you feel for the past, current and future generation of those who are lost and the survivors.
Ne'ith5 chapter 5 . 1/10/2008
LOL! Aragorn the mother hen, Legolas the worried about chick...err elfling, Arwen the amused wife; and then the final line; She smiled, pressing a kiss to his cheek. ā€œIā€™m sure he will be touched and amused by your concern...do you wish to check his room for unsafe wardrobes?ā€

Priceless!

Though it does make you wonder what his children will have to go through!

Poor little elfling, since Aragorn has known him the longest he'll never escape!
lindahoyland chapter 9 . 1/8/2008
A lovely reunion.I liked it that Legolas could sense Aragorn nearby.
Kelsey Estel the TolkieNarnian chapter 9 . 12/25/2007
Yuggster! It has been so long, Mellon nin!

Another group of fantastic drabbles. I especially like chapters 8 and 9, and all the wardrobe references remind me that the newest Narnia movie has released the trailer.

It looks like you won't finish this wonderful piece before christmas (But, I doubt anyone will mind too much.).Ɯ

Have a wonderful holiday!
RumorUnderOath chapter 9 . 12/24/2007
aww! so fluffy! i love it!