Reviews for heart without a girl
Souris Optique chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
This is lovely. :)
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
Simply gorgeous. I'm working my way through all of your kingdom hearts fics, and loving everything so far.
always-kh chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
a great piece whimsical and odd and fitting. i like all the little disjointed snippets. i like a lot of the ideas and characterizations within and everything comes across really well.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
wow that was beautiful.
IodoRor chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
An unusual pairing, but it was so well written and very touching. I even got misty-eyed at the end. Just beautiful.
alucardy-party-girl666 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oookay, sooo I'm like, stalking your fics. Sorry. ; I really liked this one. Cute pairing fo shooo!
Sakura's Sonata chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I don't know just what drew me to this, but I love it! You're excellent at weaving together all of the tiny details that make up the story's environment, and Wonderland made me smile.

I love how you delved into Namine and Alice's relationship. It felt lighthearted, happy, probably one of the only real friendships (or maybe more) that Namine ever had. It was heart-wrenching to watch Marluxia and Axel take that away from her.

Outstanding story!
Reinna chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Not a pairing that I'd ever have thought of, but utterly wonderful and touching now that you've put it all together
sadisticb00gers-Modus Pwnage chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
*teary* that was beautiful. the phrase "It’s still much better to be a girl without a heart than to be a heart without a girl" is so definitively poignant. A phenomenal story on a previously uncontemplated pairing.
egoXlockheart chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
this story makes me cry almost every time.

it's so beautiful.
frozen-popsicles chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
That was incredibly well written. I even teared up at the end. That was amazing! Great job!
xXSharadaXx chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Know this. While I do love yaoi. I am a lesbophobe. I can't handle yuri, and lesbian ANYTHING.

But this piece was amazing! I love it! Such a sad ending to a wonderfully written story! I happend across this because of your AkuRoku story. (which you need to UPDATE XD)

Thank you so much for sharing this piece! You're going to be the first and last yuri writer I'm going to fav. Congrads on a spectacualr job.
Fail the real squid chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
This is terribly amazing.

Wonderful.

All the best.
FlushedFox chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
wow i absolutely love your writing style! it's like a poem a wonderful beautiful poem. lol this is just amazing 1 mil/5 lol!
The Cheshire Riddler chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Absolutely stunningly woven. You tied together an original idea with the actual story line-and made me sort of hate this fic's Axel, and I love him. It's light and dark twisted together. You really protrayed Alice quite well. Very nice!