Reviews for Burn Your Life Down
coolviolet333 chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
I love this story. (:

I was always confused why Nate didn't figure it out loool.
mochafrap chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
this is so good, well-written. a fresh take on what happened to them that night. anyway, a follow-up would be great if you want. :D
ButcherBlues chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Second Nate/Blair fic with a not so happy ending that I loved. LOL. And both fics were written by you.

Chuck's okay. I actually like him. But not with Blair. He's more of the male version of Blair, that's why. I've always loved their interaction on the show. The way they think of devious plans together and seem read each other's mind. But gagged when they fucked each others brains out. Again and again. Ugh. Anyway, part of why I like the Chuck and Blair friendship, FRIENDSHIP I repeat, is because they are alike. Loved that you pointed it out in this fic. Especially the part of being overshadowed by their blonde bestfriends coz I never really noticed that before (heehee).

Whoa. Sorry for the rant. LOL.

I hope you write more NB fics. That is hoping that your avatar isn't about NB. Hmm..
BexBate chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
YAY! Another Blair/Nate Shipper! I hate Blair/Chuck too, they are just too common! And... Anyway... Great so far! Or is this a One Shot? I am definetly putting you on my Favourite Authors List! Who are pnly Blair/Nate shippers.. ;)
violet chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
loved it! perfectly amazing! this is exactly how i pictured things going if nate ever found out that blair and chuck slept together.
Cassotis chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You know what? You make me happy today .

(Hum, I'm a little french girl who use to do lots of mystakes writting English, I apologize for that)

'Cause reading you, I'm relieved to see that Blair and Nate fans are actually alive. It's true, looking for a Gossip Girl story in you barely only find Chuck and Blair. And even if I like them in the shows, I mean, it's just that Blair and Nate are meant to be. I love them, and I manage to find good stories with them... So yes, I'm happy!

And I likes a lot what you wrote. I love your Blair actually thinking that Chuck is not really the "I have sex for love" guy, and I do think that what she feels doing that with Chuck is what she actually think (I'm so not clear ). And I really really love the moment Nate realizes that she is not a pure little princess anymore. Well, I like your way to see this whole thing.
Lita of Jupiter chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Please do continue to give into your impulses!

you write such delicious stores and I am constantly looking forward to reading more of them!

especially to see what you would come up with ofr after the Line!
L.Lockheart chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
I really liked it. I love how you explained the "vigrin matter" that would occur between Nate and Blair.

Even though I like BlairChuck Shipper, I like how you told it how it is. Your right, Chuckblair is no more than a fling, sadly.

great job!

xoxo

-Lucy.
Marie 007 chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is amazing.

The writing is fabulous. You've written everything in such a precise, but beautiful, manner.

I'm both a C/B shipper and a C/N shipper, but more NateBlair. XD

Anyways, I love this, but this makes Nate such a friggin' hypocrite. Sorry, I'm all for the female equality bullshit, and he has no right to be upset.

But I love it. As I've said before.
Lisa chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i liked this but the end bothered me bc you cant tell if a girl is a virgin when u are having sex with her...overall it was good though :)
forbrighterdays chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
AHMAZING!

i totally loved it.

and all the simalarities with blair and chuck. i never noticed those :)

but i especially loved the last bit. when the sparkle fizzled out of his eyes.

it was perfect :)
BrookenLucas12 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Can I just say how awesome it is that you're a BN fan? From what I've pretty much seen, all the good writers are CB fans, so this was pretty much the most amazing news I've heard ever.

This was so amazing. You really, really write Blair well. And Nate too! It's so believable, and I think this is really how the whole situation could have felt to her.

I've got to run, but I just had to comment on how amazing it was. Keep up the uncontrollable impulses, because the world needs more amazing BN writers like you.
kaos2405 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I'll be honest u know me I had to read it three times and then i said shit Im not surprise it is u after all. LMAO I like impulsive sam this was impulsive i could tell but i also have to say some of ur best work is impulsive u know what would make me really happy if u did a nathan and blair fic more than a one shot. I liked it though read it all three times and I liked it. LMAO u crack me up
princetongirl chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
loved it update soon
TypoKween chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
as a b/c shipper i must say i was taken back by the warning but its you and i knew regardless it would be awesome. and it was. and i believe that even with nate's one drunken night it could still be understandable he'd know the difference. because a blushing virgin wouldnt be as experienced as blair. she'd be shaky and nervous and awkward. which she wasnt. so i think you did good and i wish you shipped b/c cuz you would rock at those fics. lol they are pure angst. but i love everything you write anyways! :)