Reviews for Ino's Secret Kissing Jutsu
Guest chapter 6 . 11/29/2014
Love this.
Verde Aries chapter 6 . 9/23/2014
Shikaino foreverrrrrrrr lolzzzzz loved it
Neji's-Girl-Forever chapter 6 . 2/1/2014
This isn't a silly little story! I disagree! It was actually a really nice story! I enjoyed it a lot :).
melisha0209 chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
i enjoyed reading this sooo much,, i love it when shika becomes so preotective/jealous..
19flameprincess chapter 6 . 6/5/2013
moar! moar! MOar Puhleaze
Guest chapter 6 . 9/1/2012
Nice! Great story
TheDishThatRanAwayWithTheSpoon chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Lol that was soooo cool! XD . Especially the last sentence Shikamaru said to Ino ! XDDDDD
SI5EVA chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
Oh Ino, aren't you the sly one! I loved this story, it was simply fabulous. :D Way to keep Shikamaru and Ino in character, you did their unique relationship justice. Loved the humor, Shikamaru's sexual frustration, the dialogue, everything! Very well-written, with a smooth flow and admirable conventions.
The Laughing Fool chapter 6 . 9/23/2010
By GLORY! That was amazing! I LOVE spy fics and I love Shika Ino and I love under-cover and smexual tension- I love the vast array of excellence you sought to provide here!

Whoa, your characterization is off the CHARTS sweet. I mean, they are so in character it makes me all warm and pleased

It was hilarious, sexy, intriguing, romantic and action-packed hardcore. I would love to read more of your work for your style is awesome and you've got a great presentation for the under-cover whatsit, you really made that plot device shine!

-Hope to read more of you-

awesome work!

-LF
Cheerful Regression chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
I love this story as well. It was quite, quite good. I love ShikaIno and I dearly wish that you would continue with your great writing!

Also, another quite note of extreme appreciation. I ADORE how you continuously begin and END stories. You are one of the few authors (that are good) who finish stories.

Whoo!

-CR
HermionenDraco368 chapter 6 . 8/27/2010
Wow another great one I'm seriously in love right now with your stories I wish they would go on longer! Anyway love it!
Sereniity Valentine chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Sexual camel. Lmao. TooFunny..
ShikaIno1 chapter 6 . 7/23/2009
love it!
halehart chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
I love this story I didn't even realize that read it twice it's an awesome story
Cotton Strings chapter 6 . 5/19/2009
I loved the story, a good ending to Butt Out!

:) I don't know if you've been asked this a bajillion times, but are you continuing this?

KASI