Reviews for The Dating Game
ksouza3 chapter 1 . 6/26/2019
Omg when Blaise was all confident that Hermione wasn't setting him up and when he realized she really did bring a date, was hilarious. I could really imagine it happening with all you details and lead up to it. Thanks for writing!
AnnaOxford chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Dramione all the way, but this was fun.
vancabreuniter chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
I really enjoy a good Hermione/Blaise fic, like this one. I thought it was great that Blaise thought she was fixing him up with herself. Funny! And Draco's excuses to not help Blaise out were great too. Very enjoyable.
tenoh27 chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Adorably funny, thank you!
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
Cute and funny fic! :) For a sec I thought Draco would agree and it would be HG/Dr lol! But I liked the ending!
voldyismyfather chapter 1 . 9/17/2009
ha love it x
silviaelisa chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
I never get tired of Blaise (and his prowess, goes without saying) - this was really entertaining, thanks!
morphine and lollipops chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
I love Blaise, and I love how you write him...

Simple as that.
September Equinox chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
i love this fic! its the best one shot i've read lately!
RainGeist chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
LMFAO that was hilarious!
Gingham and Basil chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
:) This was good, and i'm so glad Hermione was loved for being smart AND attractive.

Thank god you didnt have one of those "Ginny-gives-mione-a-totally-fabulous-makeover!" cliches. it would have totally ruined the story.

:) I'm still grinning from the cuteness.

Toodles!

-G&B
ilo6409 chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
great story! i loved the development of the plot it was just the right speed! xD
Ski000Girl chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I'm usually more of a Draco/Hermione fan but i enjoyed this. the story line was really good
Gentileschi chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Excellent one-shot! Love it, love it!
Crazy About Him chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
HOW can this have only 3 reviews? It's excellent! I loved it, loved how Zabini changed his viewpoint. It proves that looking at the world from another perspective really can change everything about how you see a person... if had a rating system, I'd give this 5 stars. Absolute fantabulousness.

~Crazy About Him