Reviews for I Will Buy You A Garden
Vicky Addams chapter 9 . 7/7/2012
Beautiful history
l20 chapter 9 . 4/11/2010
the story is great , i am waiting to read how house is going to integrate his life into cuddy's
paulac45 chapter 9 . 3/1/2010
Really enjoyed it, and thought House' struggle between the 'technical' and 'emotional' was brilliant, but did think it all ended rather abruptly.
Winnywriter chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Well, now I'm sitting here with a big, stupid grin on my face. Excellent read! Loved every minute of it! And that ending...So cute! _
EnsnaredSenses chapter 8 . 8/27/2009
'It was as if someone was trying to rip her open while simultaneously setting her on fire as they ripped.." An interesting way to put it. I don't think I want kids now. Lol.
Nickybellemans8 chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
such a beautiful story

i wish there was more

hope you make a sequel!

Nicky
Mrs Don Draper chapter 9 . 10/26/2008
I would have very much liked you to continue this because it feels sort of unfinished to me. Don't get me wrong though, this is a great story. I very much reccomend (sp?) a sequel...pretty please! With sugar on top! :)
HiddenDepths-x chapter 9 . 9/29/2008
Such a great ending! Not the first story of this kind that I've read, but definitely the best. I'm off to read the sequel now :)
Missing Linka chapter 9 . 7/1/2008
Wonderful ... I'm going to read the sequel!

THX
nandafm88 chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
OMG!

Just perfect!

Every part of it, I'll read the sequel right now!

Kisses Nanda
sheliestothestars chapter 9 . 2/8/2008
Aww lovely story! So cute. I'm gonna go reading the sequel now :P
VooDoo Lily chapter 9 . 2/6/2008
I had to review this wonderful story. I started reading this and bookmarked it, intending to finish it later, but instead, I just ended up reading it straight through! I really enjoyed how you kept House and Cuddy in character and took us on this journey with them. I also liked the insights you gave us into what their feeling-House's awkwardness, Cuddy's fears, etc. Really great fic! I know there's a sequel to this and I hope it's complete because I'm going to read it later and I hate to be kept hanging...
qwerty chapter 9 . 1/20/2008
Nice work Let me know about the sequal if you do write it. And be proud this was a great story.
FriendsHolic chapter 9 . 1/16/2008
Ok, I started reading 1-5 on LJ and caught up here 6-9...that was FUCKING PRECIOUS! I loved it! I want more. ASAP!
x-Bedazzled-x chapter 9 . 1/14/2008
I ADORED this fic, please have a sequal! I particularly liked:

The Mick Jaggers stuff

The banter between House and Cuddy's doctor

Most of all, how Wilson didn't take Cuddy's place when she left. Wilson usually takes over in fics and I find it unrealistic. So yay for some creativity