Reviews for Gravity
PeaceandluvBBRAE chapter 1 . 8/1
Awwww how sweet. Recommended to warm your heart and start your day!... Or end it... Or already start it. I dont know what time you are reading this!
gwb620 chapter 1 . 3/7
Ok this was cute. :)
RavenSerendipity chapter 1 . 1/1/2015
Awwww. Raven writing "most definitely" was really sweet. I'm actually not sure if that's the word for it but I am sticking to it!
MagiJay chapter 1 . 12/31/2014
FLUFF WAAAAAT...,... 0•0 I... Love... IT! chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
This is the smartest one shot I have ever read. I hope you passed your test.
calicoToones chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
This is a good story! I especially liked the part about green animals falling past Raven's window. But BB should know there is a type of hawk that can dive fantastically fast...
Steve1357 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
You just took a killed Physics. Poor thing.
But it is fluff regardless, so meh.
missylynn99 chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
This was perfectly adorable! That's it, you have officially made my list of favorite authors! :)
justalittlekittycat chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Aww sweet! Good job with this story, I hope you finish Tower soon!
BB chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
that was cute too.
NotTitan213 chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
All your stuff is so cute!

That must've been weird seeing green animals of different sorts falling to the ground outside her window, especially since she knew it was Beastboy. I love all your stuff, You are totally one of my favorite authors! Thank you for your great stories! XD
prefers to be anonymous chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Nice little story, thing is with dropping a rock and a ping pong ball they won't necessarily fall at the same speed. They would in a vacuum but when you factor things like wind resistance, wind (such as an updraft), weight per surface area, etc.. they won't. In the example, rock and ping pong ball, it is likely that the rock would hit the ground first (the ping pong ball may even be blow back onto the roof) since ping pong balls are generally more buoyant than rocks.
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Haha, that was such a cute story! I definately loved it. Beast Boy is so sly; fishing for a date- er, uh, 'experiment' by using Physics, of all the subjects. Sneaky devil. ;D

Great ficlet!

creativegoddess chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
Aww... that was kind of sweet. I really like how they word the 'experiment'. Keep up the good work.
sparklyscrunchies chapter 1 . 6/13/2008
Aw, that's so sweet! Great job. I can totally see Beast Boy being curious enough about things he read to actually try them out himself like he did. And I love how Raven wrote "most definitely" in the physics book.