Reviews for Natural Order
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 2/9
many of these time travel stories make it where he goes in this long years and years of just trying to make it where people don't know he time traveled and not really doing a lot of changes man I would be changing things from the very beginning I didn't care how suspicious it looked
Zarroc789 chapter 1 . 2/9
I like how you did this time travel story Harry first gets his body in working order and then goes after the Death Eaters I can appreciate that
johnrlozada chapter 5 . 10/27/2017
Favorited. Second time travel story that I liked. I like time travel stories where Harry immediately does what needs to be done.
lunaz chapter 1 . 10/15/2017
this harry seems a bit twisted and I am not sure I liked what he did to draco
jojopant chapter 5 . 7/27/2017
A short time travel fic. nice! no nonsense work. loved it.
RainyDayReader chapter 5 . 7/15/2017
It's been so long since you posted, I'm wondering if you even check for new comments. Just in case - hope RL has taken a good turn for you!
Like another reviewer, I'm curious about something you mention in the comments. I'm always interested in finding well-written stories and find the recommendations of good authors to be a excellent source. You mention a story, NoFP, and a writer, Viridian. It looks like NoFP is an abbreviation - could you give the full title and also where the story might be currently posted? I couldn't find anything that looked like it might be what you were referencing by searching for Viridian on FF and didn't feel like I had enough info to search by story. Thanks!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/26/2017
liked your fic lot in first chapter... it went down hill from there to total shit... man why i even bother leaving a review. :(
Priya Ashok chapter 5 . 5/29/2017
Thank you.
thebetawholived chapter 5 . 12/13/2016
Interesting, fast-paced and sharp-edged time travel fic.

Very well done!
katiek121 chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
This was an interesting story!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/4/2016
Very interesting story. I especially enjoyed your commentary here at the end. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/3/2016
The first time Dumbledore hauled Harry in to talk about Sirius, Harry should have said, "Yippee! Finally a real home." When Dumbledore commented about Harry's family, he could just have said they they had never been his family and Privet Drive had never been his home.

Boy, Harry and Kreacher don't mess around, do they? They get in and get out and get it done. Now Harry won't have to mess with Dumbledore's frustrating sixth year "lessons." I'm curious, though ... Does Harry still have his Horcrux? Some "return" fics keep it and some don't, so I wondered.
noylj chapter 1 . 5/10/2016
A good wizard makes the body disappear, just like a year other trash-evanesco.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
I... Um... Wow
The chapter is written well, but... Did you forget how old first year students are?

Harry, who is mentally an adult, not only leered at a ten year old girl, but also straight up murdered an eleven year old child. And not even quickly. He drowned the kid.

I understand revenge fics but this is a bit much. Children can be cruel, but they can change. That's why they aren't tried like adults in courts of law. And I'm really not going to comment further on the 'leering at [a ten year old girl]' thing. I'm pretty sure you should know why that's innapropriate
Guest chapter 5 . 2/4/2016
I don't really get the whole "the hat decides what is allowed" theme you've created in this story. It's an enchanted object, FFS. Certainly an impressive feat, but not any kind of authority on the actions or morality of wizards, their life and society. If it were more important, its only function wouldn't be to sort eleven year old children.

That rant done with, I liked the story and the pragmatic Harry you portrayed. He certainly didn't enjoy acting this way, but it was necessary for everything to work out as well as it did. Take a moral time traveling Harry Potter, who may even think that trusting the highest authority in his mind (which is probably Dumbledore) is the right thing ... and what you get is probably Armageddon. While I trust Dumbledore to be a good and caring man, I don't trust him to remove Voldemort and all undo all the damage he's done to the wizarding world.

Anyway, I'm more than 8 years late with this review, but I just found the story in the favorites list of another user here on the site. Thanks for writing, although it seems unlikely you'll ever read this. I saw your latest message on your profile from a few years ago and the new writing you talked about never appeared.