Reviews for Natural Order
katiek121 chapter 5 . 7/17
This was an interesting story!
missgsmith51 chapter 5 . 7/4
Very interesting story. I especially enjoyed your commentary here at the end. Thanks for sharing.
missgsmith51 chapter 3 . 7/3
The first time Dumbledore hauled Harry in to talk about Sirius, Harry should have said, "Yippee! Finally a real home." When Dumbledore commented about Harry's family, he could just have said they they had never been his family and Privet Drive had never been his home.

Boy, Harry and Kreacher don't mess around, do they? They get in and get out and get it done. Now Harry won't have to mess with Dumbledore's frustrating sixth year "lessons." I'm curious, though ... Does Harry still have his Horcrux? Some "return" fics keep it and some don't, so I wondered.
noylj chapter 1 . 5/10
A good wizard makes the body disappear, just like a year other trash-evanesco.
I... Um... Wow
The chapter is written well, but... Did you forget how old first year students are?

Harry, who is mentally an adult, not only leered at a ten year old girl, but also straight up murdered an eleven year old child. And not even quickly. He drowned the kid.

I understand revenge fics but this is a bit much. Children can be cruel, but they can change. That's why they aren't tried like adults in courts of law. And I'm really not going to comment further on the 'leering at [a ten year old girl]' thing. I'm pretty sure you should know why that's innapropriate
I don't really get the whole "the hat decides what is allowed" theme you've created in this story. It's an enchanted object, FFS. Certainly an impressive feat, but not any kind of authority on the actions or morality of wizards, their life and society. If it were more important, its only function wouldn't be to sort eleven year old children.

That rant done with, I liked the story and the pragmatic Harry you portrayed. He certainly didn't enjoy acting this way, but it was necessary for everything to work out as well as it did. Take a moral time traveling Harry Potter, who may even think that trusting the highest authority in his mind (which is probably Dumbledore) is the right thing ... and what you get is probably Armageddon. While I trust Dumbledore to be a good and caring man, I don't trust him to remove Voldemort and all undo all the damage he's done to the wizarding world.

Anyway, I'm more than 8 years late with this review, but I just found the story in the favorites list of another user here on the site. Thanks for writing, although it seems unlikely you'll ever read this. I saw your latest message on your profile from a few years ago and the new writing you talked about never appeared.
Leya Anhaylla chapter 5 . 1/12
A very well written and thought story. It was truly a pleasure to read it! especially with the explanations at the end
JaeJan chapter 5 . 1/4
I know it's been a long time since you wrote this story, but I just found it today. I love it! It was so well written and so very unusual that I couldn't stop reading until it ended. You're a very good writer. Thank you for the great read!
BillBrink chapter 5 . 12/31/2015
Such a wonderful story! Very well thought out. A clear difference from many time travel tales. I really liked the way you moved the plot on so quickly.

On reading your bio, I was sorry to hear about your wife's illness. I hope she is well now. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2015
You should changing the rating to M instead of T... That's opening has a lot of descriptive violence for just a T rated fanfic.
Thunderwarrior2 chapter 2 . 10/7/2015
Oh, that is pure evil, Harry, and I love it *cackling like a madwoman*
Navn Ukjent chapter 5 . 8/31/2015
Quite fun fic.

It's always a bit disturbing when persons travel back to their childhood, and then immediately start planning to gain the love of THE CHILD that in an alternate future was their significant other. I see that as too close to pedophilia AND grooming/manipulation from someone that is mentally an adult!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/1/2015
I for one am delighted you wrote this fic. I love that this Harry is a get-it-done character on his return, as opposed to the crawl-in-a-corner-and-emo person. It brings a breath of fresh air to the Potter Fic landscape.

Well done, Sir.
hpf2114 chapter 5 . 5/15/2015
Nice! Very well done. Full marks!
Scififan33 chapter 5 . 2/14/2015
Strange but fun. So he still ended up with Ginny? Would he ever have to go to the hat for aide or has he caused enough ripples to help keep future Dark Lords from rising?