Reviews for Natural Order
Scififan33 chapter 5 . 2/14
Strange but fun. So he still ended up with Ginny? Would he ever have to go to the hat for aide or has he caused enough ripples to help keep future Dark Lords from rising?
fairywm chapter 5 . 2/3
I realize that you wrote this many years ago but I wanted to say that if I ever wrote a time fanfic this would be how I would write it. Thanks for feeding my addiction.
BruceTN chapter 5 . 1/17
I hope you respond to comments long after posting of your story. You make reference to a story, NoFP, and a writer, Viridian. Is NoFP an abbreviation? If so, would you be so kind as to give the whole title for those of without the experience to recognize it? The only authro currently listed on FF as just Viridian, without other names pre or post pended does not seem to any Harry Potter posted. Could you please confirm the name?

Thank you, Bruce.
Blitzstrahl chapter 2 . 1/6
Flower frolicking...aahahhaha.
Nofaithinhumans chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
What the ever living fuck - you let Dumbledore, who was all but dancing on the night Harry's parents died, off the hook - but made sure to kill Snape? Really? Dumbledore can raise the boy like a pig for slaughter, force him to return to an abusive home yearly, cheerfully train the little idiot not to think for himself while running into danger at the drop of a hat, and generally speaking get off as a Karma Houdini... but that's fine as long as he's "nice".

How the ever living fuck does that even work?!
Arial Wolf chapter 5 . 12/15/2014
Good story
brilliant thank you
jonski chapter 5 . 10/28/2014
Cheers for the giant spiders eating Snape.
The Sound Shaman chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
This was an excellent story. props.
The Sound Shaman chapter 1 . 9/15/2014
For the record, Lions do have natural predators. They're called Cape Buffalo. While they are herbivores, they have been known to actively hunt lions if they or any of their herd are attacked. They are also the only species I am aware of which use themselves as bait in order to ambush predators, whether lion or human. article_19351_the-6-deadliest-animals-too-adorable-to-run-away-from_ blog/5-animals-that-could-take-over-world-if-they-wanted-to/
GuidingHand chapter 5 . 8/30/2014
Great story!
GuidingHand chapter 3 . 8/29/2014
Faster paced than I had anticipated, but I liked Kreachers help.
GuidingHand chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Very dark, vivid violence, but I can invision it coming to those conditions. I really appreciate that you have Harry using creative spells and with more variety than the thirty or so mentioned in the books. Many authors don't seem to have enough imagination to create a spell they haven't read about.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/5/2014
so who was the lucky lady in the end?
delia cerrano chapter 5 . 3/23/2014
Very a clever story! Wonder who his girl friend is/was? I guess it's Ginny. Too bad not a fan of Harry/Ginny.
Ibskib chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
If he came back into his younger body, why did he have his invisibility cloak, or did he just buy a spare?