Reviews for Makeup
mamita chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Hello, I really like your fic, so it's Hiei innocent yet haha, and see if there is more action between these two, I love the couple Kurama (Shuichi) xHiei, are so cute, and though Hiei be as it is, is a cute tsundere uke, and the couple also YusukexHiei really like, Yusuke is silly at times, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
JunAkihiko chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Hi there I read your story, Makeup Yu Yu Hakusho.

It was so damn cute! You are amazing, and I was just getting into this couple, now im obbessed with it! LOL
Amy Yuy chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
this is great... i really like that last part with yuu-chan! great work!
mYtORnsaNDaLs chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
eww... that's so nasty of you! hiei-chan? in make-up? surely if he learned about the real purpose or used of the "thing" he'd kill keiko and shiziru! lol... hilarious!
DarkKitsune18 chapter 1 . 1/25/2008
Please write another chapter! I love this story so far!
alaine chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
update i want to see how kurama would act if yusuke became his competition.
Forbiddensoul562 chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
Aw that was so sweet i loved it! I was sure that Kurama was gonna laugh at him then be all like "aww Hiei" and stuff like that. I always loved how Hiei is just so oblivious to all this ningen stuff, it makes him seem so innocent at times!

I'd love to see how this whole thing turns out, with Hiei constantly craving Kurama and Kurama constantly craving Hiei where would Yusuke break into this? How far would Yusuke go to get love if he really did think he was in love with Hiei? I'd love to find out! So if you update this or make a new one you should definantly let me know! (I'd never remember, looking at the computer screen for so long has fried my brain... oh well didn't really need it that much anyway.)
KittyKat12567 chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
hey man this was soo wonderfully great! Loved it soo much, its just perfect! U r da best great job, hope you make more like this one cuz its fab! keep it up man, luved it loads!
Demon Hiei's Girl chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Chaseha-Wing lies. Hiei's all Yusuke's. (-evil laugh-) The end was my favorite part because I read this whole fic thinking for once I wouldn't see any Yusuke, (but since you wrote it, I was willing to read it anyways. xD), and then he was there. Makes me happy. Silly Keiko. Yusuke's so ghey. :P
Lily Nova chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I liked it, I can imagine it now, Hiei must be cute as a girl! This was an enjoyable read with just the right description. Keep up with the good progress! Ciao.
shiorifoxiesmom chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I don't blame Shizuru. An innocent Hiei would be just too tempting to resist. Cute story.
CanaanAlshea chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Haha! Hiei in make-up. A very cute fic .
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Glad to hear you're having fun in school. That's always good. _

Oh-h-h-h-h... this was so cute! ;3 xD And the bit with Yusuke and Shizuru at the end was hilarious. And oddly enough, I can imagine Hiei done up with make-up. It makes me wanna hug him. x3 But I loved it, cienne, twas awesome! I can't wait to read the other parts of the arc!
Kanami Yuuta chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
xD what a funny ending honestly! nice fic! I loved it!

hey I missed you! how have you been! I thought you werent writing stories anymore !
KitBitMe chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
aw i wanna see the picture too! hiei sounds so cute! nice story! 1 of my favorites now!