Reviews for 30 Kisses To Love
mikkimikka chapter 30 . 2/25/2008
aw~ such a sweet and happy ending. i'm glad for them haha and thanks for sharing this story. you did a good job of pairing these two
shadowkaru15 chapter 30 . 2/22/2008
aww, that was a sweet and cute story1 wonderful written
Songs of Angry Jelly Babies chapter 30 . 2/20/2008
Your story is beautifully written. The little details and developments of their relationship... It's just right.
catmum56 chapter 28 . 2/19/2008
Aw... What a lovely letter fron Shinji. Now, don't mess up, Inui! Can't wait for the next installment!
Eriol-sama chapter 12 . 2/19/2008
Me never like Inui or Shinji but seeing those two in this ficcie really intrigues me!

I love the pace and how you picture them. It's sweet and lovely.
mikkimikka chapter 24 . 2/18/2008
NO! you left it like that? *eye twitch* you are good at leaving someone aching for more.

haha I loved this last chapter as it really was full of emotion and you can really feel Shinji's rage and frustration and hurt. Hopefully we can see more into Inui's side of the matter and... i dunno how to feel about Renji right now. I guess upset at him for getting a little to friendly and Inui at being so careless around an old friend. haha well i'll be waiting!
mikkimikka chapter 21 . 2/16/2008
yahoo! an update!

i enjoyed the chapter with the kaidoh and shinji match but the anchor one was a bit too fluffy (is that the word?) for my taste hahaha. anyway glad to see you fairing better!
mikkimikka chapter 19 . 1/29/2008
so sorry to hear about the death in the family. that's so unfortunate...

i loved the fic as usual and as soon as things calm down for you again do know i'll be waiting to support you and your fic!
Aijja chapter 19 . 1/13/2008
I love this! I'm really into odd pairings and this is one of the best oh them.. I love Shinji and Inui! they are one of the best in the entire show.

So I hope you keep updating this whole thing in here so I can love them in the future too.

Ps. only negative thing.. Shinji mumbles far too little..
mikkimikka chapter 12 . 12/22/2007
interesting. i liked the supplemnt chapter a lot. they're both jealous and won't admit it.

this chapter though was a little odd, but yeah Kaidoh had to find out eventually.
Jewelieishness chapter 8 . 12/17/2007
Th - that...that's...O.O

ShinjixInui is so unorthodox and awesome. _ And your writing style is just..love. Love personified. And the characterizations-!

This is amazing. I wish I could leave you a better review, but I'm so shocked right now that I can't.

With Love,

~Jewelieishness
mikkimikka chapter 6 . 12/15/2007
AH! that was a really good series of chapters! i love this. it seems to all be working out so well for these two...
mikkimikka chapter 2 . 12/13/2007
wow! I think this is going to be an awesome story! i'm happy you've finally came around to posting it!
mikkimikka chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
"He made a mental note to examine the connection between a sport that involved chasing balls and a desire to chase balls of an entirely different sort."

oh gawd. that was hilarious!