Reviews for Baby please
HTEB1992 chapter 4 . 9/10/2012
this is a good story but your info in pregnrt ppl and things like that are way off like haveing sex when your pregers is good for you it helps when you have the baby and naruto was geting sick way to fast
SadisticTreasure chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Awww this is great already. I hope it works! XD
anon azure chapter 19 . 11/11/2010
awww I LOVE THIS SO MUCH!

Isn't there a sequel!

I also love Koyuki and Ketsuya!
randomactionnoises chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
good story!
min neko25 chapter 19 . 1/4/2010
hi uhm i wanna know what is the title of the sequel or continue of baby please?
Violet86 chapter 19 . 8/10/2009
Wow, this was a great story. I hope to more of this story or at least more coming up story's you'll be making :D :D

~Violet
Alaga chapter 19 . 5/3/2009
so sad D: i think i have something in my eye...OF COURSE IM FKING CRYING. YOU WOULD CRY TO IF IT HAD TO END LIKE THAT. xD
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 19 . 12/24/2008
Nice story!
narutoyaoifan chapter 19 . 11/10/2008
the story was so cute and sad too. it made me cry in certain spots. it was so good.
kiki72 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
love story
Dusty Miller chapter 19 . 4/21/2008
That was really great but I did find som errors, lol _ but it's okay, there anren't any major errors, BUT it's speleld Hyuuga so Hyugga and Inuzuka not Inzuka _

Names are something that you should try to spell right, I'm not tryign to be rude I'm only pointing it ot becasue some people aer very... touchy... if they fins spell errors and gramatical errors... woah... they'll flip out, lol _

My english isn't the ebst either, that's why I'm not trying to sound like a I-know-much-and-therefor-I'm-the-best, lol _

A great story, can't wait until the sequwl and I really like it that Koyuki likes guys! _
Dusty Miller chapter 7 . 4/20/2008
I love this story, but Naruto... labour... O_o
noname00 chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
nice fic
Ichi-chan1 chapter 19 . 3/24/2008
lov the whole story all together hope u do a sequal...
HeatingItUp chapter 3 . 3/24/2008
Orochimaru is spelt like that i'm going to take a guess and say this is your first fanfiction i like the idea it's very well thought out. i love pregnant Naruto stories and have been waiting for a complete one for ages well done.