Reviews for Horror Stories
Itachi's apprentice chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
Great work.
Alexander - Godslayer chapter 1 . 1/27/2010
I’ve been always a curious cat… and yet fate has yet to manage to kill me for it. When you posted a link to this story in the forum recently, I couldn’t help but to go and checking, having what would be a flash-forward on the whole series.

It was interesting to see the girls grown up and a bit of little Jane, although I doubt I’ve seen enough like to actually know her. I was surprised, though, by how Helen’s role grew into the story, it seems, but about other things I found myself a bit lost, having no idea of what the hell “Smaug” is (Don’t you DARE explain anything!).

Still, it was a funny oneshot that only makes me more eager to read further into the series. Seeing others writers’ portrayals of Kasy and Sheki was actually the main reason I started reading Best Enemies. Of course, not that I don’t appreciate the series for itself, but with how much I’ve grown to like it, well, nowadays I really can’t wait to see the twins growing up.

So well, I’ll see you in next review.

Yours, “Destiny’s Fugitive” Alexander/Alexlayer.

PD: If you describe R-E-S-P-E-C-T to me once more I’m gonna break something!
MaceEcam chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
Ok, I'm not used to your universe so I don't really get a lot of the stuff, but the cooking joke was funny.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
couldnt cook so i was wondering if the whole Basement story will ever be written since there is so much to write about there.
Wispr chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
I really do enjoy your family moment sotries. Bloody cute.

Molloy chapter 1 . 1/22/2008
Cute story. I wasn't familiar with most of your OCs, but the situation introduced them sufficiently. The purple prose at the beginning set a good ironic tone for what was to follow.
StarvingLunatic chapter 1 . 12/29/2007
Oh, score one for the twins! And the mommy has been taken down a notch! Is Kim down for the count or will she get back up to counter the story? The ref is counting, oh and she will not get back up in time. The fight is over; the twins win.

Once again, good work from a great author. Very funny. Thanks for the laugh.
Desslock3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2007
Sorry Kim, but that was oh so funny. Man, how do you tell a scary story to a family like that. Thier about two steps removed from the Adams family as is.
Etherelemental chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Not really sure about this one. But it was still cute. And it was also quite nicely done. _ Thanks for posting it!
aedan cameron chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Kids you've got to love their sense of humor. The political correctness is the scary part of this story. With parents like Shego and Kim, I doubt there is much that can actually scared those girls.

Thanks for another great story!

Gray Cardinal chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
I'm afraid Kim's outvoted on this one; I was chuckling well before Sheki came up with her horror story, and when she did, the chuckle kicked upward about three notches into laugh-out-loud territory.

Mind, it's also slightly scary just how much the extended family's collective experience extends into the paranormal. (And then there are the tales farther forward in continuity...)
Coorei chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Now i wish a have a family like that!
creativetoo chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
I really, REALLY loved this story.

The interplay between all the characters was great...and the actual horror...too funny. :)
shinneodeus chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
So jaded those twins. Then again they have seen almost everything. Specially loved that Sheki mentioned that Helen would be line:Kim tried again, "Aliens?"

"Please, we're green," Kasy reminded her." And the end. Kim's cooking. Poor woman. Reminded that are some things she can't do. HAHAH.

Read you later!
cpneb chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
"You two were that cute, once," Shego told the twins.

"What do you mean, once?" Kasy demanded, "We're still adorable."

"Nah, you lose that when you outgrow the footy pajamas," Eemah told her daughters, referring to Jane's sleepwear.

"That's not it," Kim, dressed in pink pajamas and large fluffy slippers, pointed out. "You lose it when you become teenagers. Which in the case of you two was about ten or eleven."

Footed pajamas are the first break point, and that change (that happens s much younger, now) to teenage attitude is another break point, as well.

"Fine, my jaded darlings. You come up with something scary then," Shego told them.

"Give me a minute…" Kasy requested.

Sheki grinned, "Oh, I've got one!" When the rest of the family gave her their attention she began, "Once upon a time, there was a Mommy who couldn't cook!"

Kasy covered her ears and moaned, "The horror! The horror!"

Jane covered her eyes and screamed loud enough to startle Smaug - who ran over to make sure the little girl was safe.

Shego lay back on the floor and laughed.

Kim glared at the rest of the family. "That is so not funny."

Jaded darlings? taking a shot, huh (LOL)?

And, now, you bring out the big guns of horror, big enough to make Jane scream and scare Smaug.

Kim needs to get a sense of humor...or get faster on the payback 'sitch' with her daughters.

Another wonderful family moment, sir, from the 'Never be Normal' family w/out Ron.