Reviews for A Bleachy Christmas Carol
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Yay! This is a good story!

P.S. Did you know that Mayuri takes off his make-up before going to bed and carefully applies it each morning? Yes, underneath that make-up he looks like a normal Shinigami. His hair is blue.
Everto Tonsor chapter 2 . 5/11/2010
I can't wait to see what happens next- but really? The Ghost of Christmas past/present/future? Isn't that kinda stealin the names? .
Cowdy chapter 2 . 11/21/2008
LOL crazy nemu is crazy XD

I freakin love the mini DN crossover thinger

so does that mean urahara was ryuk? XP jk

but seriously folks this story roxors my soxors _

everyone loves wacky urahara, ne?

sorry for the crapness of this review but that's how I am _
Dino chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Too cool. "Experiment induced tumors" and "experimenting on Rukongai orphans because the parents aren't around to sign releases"? Pure genius.
virtual-asshole chapter 2 . 4/17/2008
damn. that was soo wrong _
Tsukiyomaru chapter 2 . 2/17/2008
I love the Death Note thing. Your right, only Urahara would be demented enough to invent that thing. LOL, homicidal god-complex couldn't be more right. WRITE MORE! I loved it! Finish it! Write More Chapters!
Kimsa Ki-Lurria chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
Lol, wow; mutant pseudo Quincies! You're right, Uryuu would think that's disturbing...heck, I think that's disturbing! :)

Wow, how do screams help someone sleep...? That's completely Mayuri. And yeah, total Nemu OOC. But err...it's okay?

Lol Kisuke was even more hyper than usual. I wonder who the next ghosts are? And stop being mean to the poor periwinkle button...it does no wrong...and this is already your tenth review and only your second chapter! Che, be thankful already!

:) - Kimsa
Story Weaver1 chapter 2 . 12/31/2007
That whole 'diary of doom' doesn't sound all that far-fetched. Ii remember the Shinigam saying an 'old man' gave them the death notes. And it WOULD be something that nutecase would make.

Angst!Nemu is rather amusing and, well, kinda scary. Going all preteen girl whinning and multating her disgustingly cute plushies. Mayurai seems to be making good use of it though. I certaintly wouldn't want to be turned into a plushie.
Chaotic Demon chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Dicken's has never been so amusing. XD I can't wait for the next chapter.
Eyvindr chapter 2 . 12/23/2007
Urahara the ghost? Benihime petting Jizo? That part is hilarious! XD
Viashino wizard chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
This made me laugh, it really did. I'm a big fan of Mayuri, so I look forward to your next chapters.
Dragon of Venus chapter 2 . 12/21/2007
LOL! I love this so far! Kisuke always cracks me up :) update soon, and Happy Holidays!
Vazio chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
Well...

Keep Writing!

Because it is that good.

And merry christmas
RAWRified chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
woah, when i first read this story i was thinkin it would be just another cheap ripoff, but its not! u had me laughing! well done!... even though thats not so hard to do... i laugh at yoyos... wat? theyre funny!

i love urahara! he would so be the one to create a deathnote

write more, yes?
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
Yeah that nutcase definetely needs a visit from the Three Shinigami of Christmas.

' Even Captain Kenpachi donated' Yachiru must have goaded him into it. XD.