Reviews for Eye of the Dragon
Gaki chapter 5 . 8/3/2011
Intrigued chapter 1 . 8/3/2011
Youre finaly getting rid of all those spelling mistakes? Dat just makes this story more sweeter man!
Number Six-Sixtysix chapter 14 . 4/9/2010
Bravo! That was a very well written story, which had only a few minor spelling and grammatical mistakes throughoout the length of it. I especially enjoyed the fact that the new faction was Eye of the Dragon (I just love dragons) and that they subscribed entirely to my method of turtling, and superior technology.

I must say, though, that I am questioning the introduction of 100m long mind worms. How will their increased size affect their mental capabilities?

Finally, I was surprised by the leader's reactions to being told that, effectively, a portion of their populace had betrayed them. Heck, even if none of my people had turned to this new faction, my reaction would still be 'Yeah, screw that. Nuke 'em.'

Apart from all that, very good story.
RMcD94 chapter 14 . 12/23/2009
Cool story bro.

I suggest to you to proof-read your first couple of chapters. I noticed a number of mistakes.

It'd be nice to have a time line at the end, or maybe one of the replays Alpha Centauri has. I feel it'd fit into the theme more.

Enjoyed your story, off to read the next one now.