Reviews for The Other Lennox Girl
Jelly Babes 101 chapter 3 . 2/14/2011
't was quite lovely :)
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Ohhhhhh! Your chapter nr. 3 got me crying because the two sisters are reunited at the manor! I loved the story very much! Please write some more on this story!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
It was sooooo god this chapter! I smiled while I read it!
LadyByLakeMichigan chapter 3 . 8/25/2010
You should have continued the story. The first three chapters were a great start but you could have expanded it to whereas Elizabeth and Mary grow up and the events of when they are growing up are happening. Turn it into a historical romance.

Remember the rule of thumb cousins can't marry each when they are in the first, second, third degree, aunts and uncles can't marry nieces and nephews, and half brother and sisters can't marry ecah other. This is the rule of consanqunity i.e. blood relations.
LadyByLakeMichigan chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
Chapter two was good but keep to the book. Lord Craven has only a brother in the book version and in the 1989 version Dr. Craven is considered Lord Craven's cousin. Neither Collin and Mary are related. Lily looks like a picture that I have to go along with my novel. But I have a picture that can represent Lily in 1993 version too. Lily has no twin sister only a brother and sister-in-law and they died of the cholera like it says. It is always good to expand your characters.
LadyByLakeMichigan chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Good Start now carry it through with a second chapter. I too have made The Craven family include two sisters and two brothesr, although there is one jealous younger brother that is

jealous of Archie because he won Lily's hand in marriage.

You make a good writer. I have been writing since I was in eighth grade that was in 1969 and now it is 2010 so you can figure out how old I am and how long I have been writing.
Veryfairygirl14 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
nice nice story.
RavenWolfe chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
In response to you reply-since I can't seem to find the link to message you in your profile, the reason I think you have not actually read the book is that:

A. Mary's parents died of cholera, as you'd know if read the book, and there is no mention anywhere of the earthquake you seem to think was the reason she was orphaned,

B. Mary Lennox does not have a sister, especially such a flat, poorly-written Mary Sue.

C. Nor is it ever mentioned that she has any other uncle than Lord Craven-and if she did why would he not want her?

Also I laughed at how you described the other uncle-since when does Professor Snape take in orphans?
RavenWolfe chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
You didn't actually read the Secret Garden, did you?
InvisibleOrphan chapter 3 . 11/14/2008
As for character develop development of elizabeth i would say that she was a bit dull, i didn't really feel emotion from her even when she was happy. i'm a bit sad that it's already over.
InvisibleOrphan chapter 2 . 11/14/2008
Lord Craven sounds very priest like in a way. "Come, my good child." I like the idea for the story. Even though i'm only on chapter two I'm already starting get confused on the timing. I can't wait to see where this is going.
Unlikely Rose chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
I loved it! Awsome! Please update soon! I never expected this idea,but I do really like it. Good job. Good luck,and kudos!