Reviews for Twelve days to Doom
nico420 chapter 13 . 6/20
I love the concept of this. And how each chapter counts down the twelve days of Christmas, and chapter 11 ends with, "last Christmas, I gave you my heart, but the very next day, you gave it away..." And this line: "The Earth was safe for another year, because Santa was off into space, but most importantly, because Zim and Dib would be too busy 'extending the truce' to take over or save the planet.'" My favorite part is: "You didn't even TRY to foil my plans, I had to sabotage them myself. You spent weeks avoiding me, missing excellent chances of making my life a living HELL! You know how many puddles you walked around instead of splashing me? THIRTY-SEVEN!" Particularly that first line... "I had to sabotage them myself." LOL! My second favorite part was: "He turned around and pointed at a passerby on the other side of the road. 'You hear me filthy hyumun? Zim will annihilate you and your stinky progenitors and all your loved ones and your little dog too! Just wait and seeeeeee!' 'Ooooookay...' said slowly the passerby. 'Merry Christmas to you too, sir." Also, that scene where Zim's watching himself have sex with Dib on the screen and replaying Dib's words is really hot! I like how you made a point of Dib being vocal.
SO FUKIN KAWAII! I NEEDS TEH LEMON DOE ;-;
HAHAHAHAHA i thought it said a "penis hand pressed against his cheek."
im perv ._.
cshot20 chapter 13 . 1/8
Soooo...when do you plan on sending this story to Jhonen so that it can be animated and put on TV? Seriously though, this was amazing I wish I could watch it on TV!
Guest chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
I have no idea what to make of this. It was so weirdly cute that I'm surprised I finished the whole thing. So good job retaining my interest, keep up the good work.
TooLazyToType chapter 13 . 7/23/2013
Hollllyyyyy crruuuudddd! That was the best zadr fanfic I've read in a loooong time(Even though I picture Dib the Seme)! This was done really well, keep being awesome!
darkloveforfanfiction chapter 13 . 6/14/2013
Awwww, so. so. SO CUTE!
chibiqueen01 chapter 13 . 5/21/2013
... isn't Gir outside still... stuck to a gnome... how can he make them cocoa?
Flikkun chapter 13 . 3/7/2013
I'm crying soft tears of joy. I love you.

(This is excellent and totally in character. Have I mentioned I love you?)
Mau chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Loved it, made me happy
Leki chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Man, I just consequtitively love all your stories. I'm definately finishing this one. 3
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 13 . 9/13/2012
D'awwww! What an awesome Doomsday special. I'm never going to think of Xmas the same way again!
Athena Keating-Thomas chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Lol! I love the way you characterize Zim and Dib's interactions. The alarms for the truce were perfect!
vampirexsama chapter 13 . 3/11/2012
i sqeeeed when zim said he wanted dib to stay and they ended their fighting! great job, and ill ad this to my favorites.

merry doomsday!
vampirexsama chapter 12 . 3/11/2012
aww man.. zim can be so blunt.. and i cant believe he would sabotage his own plans; he must really love dib even if he wont admit it.. and i was kinda dissapointed that they didnt have sex when zim made his advances on dib but it makes it even better since they now have an incentive to live..

o.o

please tell me they both live..