Reviews for Ethos
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
Interesting moral debate between the brothers with Don's story adding a wonderful emotional depth to it. And, the ending did have me chuckling a bit. :)
AgentD.6 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I know its was written a while back but after watching Numb3rs again on Netflix and then reading this, it always makes me know why I like the Eppes Brothers so much.
epalladino chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
Excellent tag to a difficult, and yet, interesting episode. Great insight into Don. Thanks, Beth
capjack54 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
There's no substitute for well-written dialogue, and have you got it! Plausible, and yet i moves quickly. Plus, I just generally like 'What If...' stories. Nice job!
zomish chapter 1 . 12/21/2007
Very sweet end to a very hard episode! It is always nice to see Don and Charlie bond!
celadon chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
It's so nice to see a story from you again. :) I would have loved to have seen your take filmed.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
aww...Don's story was sad! I loved that ending! I have a feeling Don will always be a hero in Charlie's eyes!
Ditzyleo chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Gotta love brotherly moments. Nicely done
scc1fan chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
AWESOME! Really...that was quite amazing. Another perfect story from one of my favorites.:)

Kas
Sarai chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I like it!
DreamBrother chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wonderful, as always. It's good we don't always send Don to the hospital, the scenes there can get tiring.

Hope the muse is back for a while, now :) I recommend chocolates as a bribe to make it stay.
Ms.GrahamCracker chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wow. A great alternative ending. Beautiful scene in the garage at the end with Don and Charlie on the couch. Seemed like something right out of an episode. Too bad Cheryl and Nick don't take hints from fanfiction, because something like this would only add to the overall theme of the show; it has action, and drama and shows "FBI Don" as the hero and it also has warm, tender family moments at the end. Sounds like a kick a** episode, right?

Thanks for taking an already good idea and making it great.