Reviews for Last Day in the Office
Giulietta Marescotti chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Woah! That's all I got to say. That and this: LOVE THIS!
depp.station chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
AMAZING STORY!
SasuSaku Forever and Ever chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
hot!
theonesakura chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
god this was just amazing
SasuSakuLOVER4EV chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Yes, a SasuSaku lemon that has mystery and intrigue!

Nice job )
HiHi-Ai chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Man I'm too lazy to login haha any who, I think this story wins the aword of having Sasuke say Hn so many times. haha Love the story, it had the romance and lust all put together in a nice combo of sexy awesomeness!
koneko101 chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
oh i like it
kattylin chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
omg i luv it!
MovedOver chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
AW it was cute and hot..perfect combo!
candyluver chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
i loved it! awesome story and it was pretty funny.
The Loser Lord chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Aww!

I liked it :]

Really, really, really good! Good job!
Nameless Blossom chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh I get it! When Sasuke realized Sakura had two weeks off from Tsunade, he and Itachi decided to also have two weeks off for the company! Very clever!

As for the timeline between Sasuke and Sakura's past relationship...I'm still a little bit left in the dark. From what I know from the sequel, they knew each other when they were little...but when exactly did they married?

I think you should really do sequel to the Gift where Sasuke could reflect on their past and how it led to the present (the night after the party and the spousal love making!). Sakura had the floor, I think, in Gift so I think it's Sasuke's turn to have a voice in this.

NB
exposedx chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
that was hot!
Kawada01987 chapter 1 . 1/21/2008
WOW i just read one of the most hottest one shot of SasuSaku i have ever read, it was like if i was really actually seeing them in a video, it was that good, keep it up
CallyGreen chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Hot, Hot, HOT! Very smexy lemon. We all know what u think of in ur spare time lol.

Loved this line "To spend the two weeks with you,” Sasuke whispered."

Aw Sasuke is so cute! Love him in ur fics. He's so freakin adorable *glomps*