Reviews for Churning of the Mind, Yearning of the Heart
XSuicuneX chapter 2 . 8/27/2010
I love how Mai thinks Jou thinks she's not worth it, and he thinks she still won't trust him and is gonna yell at him. It's amusing.

Ahhh..misunderstandings. So cute.

RWAR! I AM YOUR STORY STALKER! *tosses a flame, then for good mesure tosses you some marshmellows and grahm crackers*
XSuicuneX chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
*snickers* I'm totally stalking you...or your stories...I don't know, it's kinda a kick in my own ass getting myself to review every chapter or whatever.

Hmm...I think I prefer Otogi with Shizuka actually. I just can't see him and Mai...or even him LIKING Mai.

Oh? I heard that Mai/Valon was practically cannon...that the creators admited it themselves. Still, if it isn't blatantly obvious, then I suppose it's safe. Then I'll have to go and start looking up all that atlantian arcish stuff. I..like...stopped watching Yugioh after battle city. Saw a BIT of the orichalcos arc, then went, 'Oh hell no, not another one!' and stopped watching it. It looked repetetive to me.
Animegod 197 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
This is very bittersweet. This story actually shows a much softer side of Mai and you didn't overdo it with the apologizing scene and make Mai look stupid. I love this story, the ending is really good.
5animefan chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Nice finish to the first chapter with this additional. You do good visuals with words.
KagomeMiroku chapter 2 . 3/20/2008
Ahh! I loved it! It was pretty fluffy, but it was really cute and awesome! yay!
KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Your work, as usual, was amazing! I am a polarshipper and well this was awesome! The whole Mai/Ruiji was a bit strange, but t was kool! I loved it!
Hikari Daeron chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
YAY POLAR! Well I liked it anyway. It was really cute! Poor Jou... until they get married, that is, haha.

Good luck in the contest!

-Kari
GlimerOfhope chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
That's good and really well written. Anzu/Jou are kind of cute together when Mai and Yugi are not around. I really like the ending.