Reviews for Morning Star
Lady K-Oss chapter 17 . 4/5
Oh man... I wasn't planning on rereading this one, because I knew I'd be sad when it ended, but I couldn't help myself. Glad I did, too-it's just as good as it was the first time around. The angst is a bit thicker than I remember it, but hey, nothin' wrong with that. Loved the story, loved your version of Matt, loved your Mello and all his myriad hang-ups... Still hope you're doing well. Step lightly, and all that jazz. 3
otakunerd1 chapter 17 . 8/11/2014
oh dear god or higher power or whatever is out there please please continue this story. it is so brilliant, it got my heart racing and it's just so emotionally loaded i feel like each chapter's a gun fight that's about to break out and it's going to bloody and painful but i can't tear my gaze away. all the tension, all the waiting is unbearable but so essential to the story. it's killing me that it's been 6 years since you last updated but oh please just give us some closure. especially regarding how mello and matt are going to play out. from welcome to wammy to this, you have gotten me obssessed and i don't think i'll ever get over this plot or pairing if the story just stops here. you are truly amazing, so much talent as a writer, i hope you never stop writing!
dancingonthestars chapter 17 . 5/26/2014
Oh my heavens...please say it's not over.
Please finish it...ugh, I'm going to die.
I loved it so much; I hope you can get through
life's many trials and interfering situations
and continue the fanfiction life. Well, the best of luck to you.

Chou,
-Star Dancer
A Lum chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
So I have been rereading your story and it's as great as I remember.

You are a very talented writer. Truly. One of the few I go back to and read every couple of years.

I really hope you will update this, but if it's not meant to be then I hope to at least learn you are still writing somewhere. You have an amazing intellect and creative talent, please don't let it go to waste. Writers like you are too few and far in-between, and I really like your particular brand of style. In short, I love you, and if I could I would give you one BILLION dollars if it meant you would finish this.

I hope you're doing well.
mxmsupporter chapter 17 . 11/2/2013
Waah, a hiatus... T-T Not only Matt and Mello's relationship was getting even more interesting but it was becoming... Shadow-y, if I can say so. The deal with Rod, Matt getting into Mafia... I bet he'd be angry at doing sth like that behind his back. Such a tasty story. Anyway, I'm sad there isn't the next chap, eh...
mxmsupporter chapter 13 . 11/2/2013
Oh fuck, this made me cry. I guess I felt too much like Mello. I think that if I wasn't laying on my stomach right now, I'd fall on my knees and mimick a fuckin fish with my mouth opening in a silent cry on the "Don't touch me ever again" words.
Ah, the feels.
mxmsupporter chapter 10 . 11/2/2013
Of fuck, this chapter was so good I'll never find enough words to describe it. We have Matt, who's suffering from his addiction. The feels it gave me were great, exactly what I've been looking for. Then we have Mello, who's just in the same state. Not physically but damn me if his need wasn't just as great as Matt's. I wonder if the hacker will remember anything... The only thing that got me sad was that I was cheering for Matt to actually get sober, but I guess that wasn't meant for him yet.
The Banana Boat chapter 17 . 1/18/2013
The characterization and everything is so perfect it makes me cry. You must get this all the time, but you are an AMAZING writer. The adjective 'amazing' does not even suffice, but you don't need me to tell you that ;) I don't know what its like to have a life and everything, but please update because the all the cliffies in your stories are driving me insane :( And this story deserves an ending.
CMinuteByMinute chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
Forever amazing, this story.
errantimpulses chapter 16 . 8/29/2012
(ack, I just read your profile message. :-( )
errantimpulses chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
you said sooooon. It's been 4 years! :-o

Still love your writing.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/4/2012
Can you just tell us why you stopped updating this wonderful story.
Tempted Melibea chapter 17 . 6/24/2012
So I totally reread this thing.

The whole thing. In two days/one night.

(It's quite a feat considering I'm now handling a screaming toddler.)

This story is, along with Welcome to Wammy, hands down the awesomest Death Note story I've ever read. I actually reread this thing, the whole thing, including Welcome to Wammy and now I'm rewatching Death Note because I am totally crossing my fingers that you'll come back and finish this thing. It is that awesome.

I'm not a stalker and anything, but damn.

The fact that you've given signs of life has just made 2012 so awesome.

You're a great writer. The kind that I sometimes read and then thought "one day, this person will totally have their own original books published", you know? You write your characters SO WELL.

SO WELL!

Anyway, I hope you continue this. I'm not saying you have to or anything, except I totally am. This fic is so awesome, it should have fanfiction made from it. Like, I would totally read fanfic for this fanfic. But it would be better to read, from you, how it ends!

I TOTALLY LOVE THIS STORY.
Painted Flowers chapter 17 . 4/23/2012
π_π

not going to insult you or anything for not finishing the story because trust me, I totally get it

...

that being said I will resort to begging

pleeeease finish this it's amazing! pretty please? with cherries? *baby Matt pout*
CelloAstro chapter 16 . 12/21/2011
Already reviewed on chapter 17, so I'm moving back to here. Hi. *waves* I heard from another author I used to talk to frequently that you /got/. /Bored/. /With this/. Da hell, bruh? Sure, I'm bored half to hell with one of my own stories, but I'm trying to write it to the best of my ability in case others enjoy it. In this case, a lot of people obviously enjoy your stories. I understand you're in your 20s and have a life (whatever those things are, heh) now, but there're 30-year-olds on here with kids and jobs and significant others who still manage to find time. I'm not saying this just to be a totally bee-otch, but you really should come back. These people freaking love you, and I hear riots get messy. *nervous glance at review-crowd*