Reviews for Let Him Eat Cake
lori51 chapter 12 . 7/13/2011
Loved Mercy and her story. Thanks for another great read.
chesterthejester chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
OMG! What a crazy and surprising ending. You got me! Loved the story as usual. I look forward to reading anything you write!
NightmareAhead chapter 12 . 12/12/2008
Nice last line. lmao

~ Love,

One of your biggest supporters, NightmareAhead
momsboys chapter 12 . 4/10/2008
Wow that was such an excellent story. I wish you would consider a sequel to this I would love to read more.
AmYkYo chapter 12 . 1/4/2008

Loved the mistery and how it turned out to be. I just think house was a little bit OOC in the end. I think that he wouldn't be so open about his feelings and in front of everyone, but hey, it doesn't make the story less perfect! ;]
Gertrude2034 chapter 2 . 1/3/2008
Mercy Darling has to be one of THE best character names I have ever heard!
Att2details chapter 12 . 1/1/2008
I loved this story and thought the way you tied in "No Reason" was perfect-it makes so much sense. Mercy being James Moriarty's sister-absolutely brilliant. Maybe FOX will read this fiction and compensate you for the idea. Shore and Jacobs really do need to do a better job of tying up their story lines.

But enough about FOX, the bottom line is that this story was shear genius! Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

I can't wait untill your novel is available! I know there are others who have already reserved their place in line ahead of me, but, I will certainly be one of many eagerly awaiting its release.
Hughmoreme chapter 8 . 12/21/2007
Oh my God! This just gets better! Who slashed the paintings? You are doing a great job!
Hughmoreme chapter 7 . 12/21/2007
Wow you write House so well...I can see him dumping the cake and then regretting it...calling for Mercy, lol. Love this story.
Hughmoreme chapter 6 . 12/21/2007
It's funny how much hotter the "almost" sex between House and Mercy is than the fully blown sex with Sheila. I can't wait for them to connect.
Hughmoreme chapter 5 . 12/21/2007
Wow, once again you've done a great job...keep it up. This story has it all, houseisms, banter, sex, and a great mystery!
MissLini chapter 12 . 12/20/2007
AWSOME I LOVE IT. Hope you make another story this one was awsome!
rangergaray chapter 11 . 12/20/2007
AHH! Edge of seat over here!

House and Mercy are smokin', and I'm dyin' to know this mystery you have expertly put together.
MissLini chapter 11 . 12/19/2007
I love it. i bet that mystery guy is going to be a problem! update soon please!
musicfreak513 chapter 10 . 12/19/2007
Ah! I'm really loving this story! More, more!:)