Reviews for Prism chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
WOW! That was great! This has to be quick cause I'm at work - eek. AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME!

Real review at LJ tomorrow.
wrytingtyme chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
I admit I'm disapointed that we are going to miss out on Indigo and Violet. But with the promise of the prequel- (Yeah! love the prequel!) and P3 to come I can learn to be content. Also the whole fic just works and the ending is sort of perfect so Brava!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
GREAT ending..perfect :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Casper1311 chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
Wonderful ending! I just knew he would misunderstand her question! *And* a new "House" tonight. This combination's just perfect. :D

J Lesley chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
Love this.

The ending, I have to agree, is perfect.

I can't wait for the prequel.

Wonderful job as always.
buttercup59 chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
As usual, this was really lovely. I can't believe that this story has reached its conclusion. Anyway, this was really well-written. Looking forward to reading that prequel. :)
A. Heiden chapter 7 . 1/29/2008
FANTASTIC - that's it - just FANTASTIC! :D

And there will be a thrid part? Lady, you just made my day - I am running around in circles :D

wrytingtyme chapter 6 . 1/27/2008
green... wonderful color. Hope, love, new life, envy and jelaousy all mixed together.

Love how you keep everything relevant to the color scheme. Love the contrast between, envious wilson (he is envious isn't he? What exactly did he offer Cuddy in that fateful conversation? Was House right that he's been waiting around for her for all these years? And Jealous House breaking camp when Wilson and Cuddy have an intimate conversation without him.

The flashbacks of cousre KILL. They really do. Amazingly good backstory you write.
scheggia chapter 6 . 1/23/2008
amazing as always! and when in a flashback Cuddy told House she loved him...T.T you made me cry.

Can't wait till next tuesday! :D
visitor chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Ah, well, go on and make me cry. Three more chapters? Only three tiny chapters? You're cruel. But you're a genius, too, so I think I can forgive you. Hehe. Love,k.
J Lesley chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Amazing chapter, yet again.
NickyK chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
Another excellent chapter, of course! I love your writing and how you show us glimpes of their history together as Cuddy tries to figure out the present and whether she and House will have a future. I love how you delve into her thoughts, show us her turmoil and deep love for House and why she loves him. This story is absolutely amazing and I look forward to more!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
yay..wonderful job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
starkidtw chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
These emotions, oh, totally broke my heart for Cuddy. ::hugs Cuddy:: and I love the conversation she and Wilson had, a very powerful scene.
buttercup59 chapter 6 . 1/22/2008
I love this little angst-fest, kind of suits the mood I am in right now. Anyway, as usual, this was brilliantly written. Can't wait to read more. :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »