Reviews for Prism
scheggia chapter 3 . 1/5/2008
.God!

YOU are one hell of a writer! The angst and the passion are so..so...gosh! I can't find the words to describe how much I'm loving your fic!

Update soon!

Love

Scheggia
insanehouseaddict chapter 3 . 1/2/2008
Wow. This is so good! I'm really enjoying reading this fic. Great job! Update soon! :D
lily chapter 2 . 1/1/2008
Love the fic, it is written beautifully. Are the flash backs in the correct order? I feel a bit confused by what is going on and i dont know if that is just me.
J Lesley chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
Glad you finally updated.

Excellent chapter!

I love the transitions between past and present.

Really well written.
wrytingtyme chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
wow. I didn't thinnk I could love this fic more, and I do. great great job. amazing.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
GREAT job, although I felt the chapter was a bit lengthy. Other than that, very good job :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Casper1311 chapter 3 . 1/1/2008
I can see now how you need someone to keep you sane ... that was intense. In an awesome, heartwrenching way. Keep up the great work!

Happy New Year.

C.
Ak1sA chapter 2 . 12/24/2007
Beautiful! W You've made my christmas! Perfect job!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
GREAT job! :)

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Shikabane-Mai chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Review at your LJ again~! :) But I gotta say here: AWESOME x a million!
scheggia chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
amazingly perfect! I loved so much the part with House, Cuddy and Wilson getting drunk! you always leave me speachless but I have to tell you...you're the best! ;) keep writing!
insanehouseaddict chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
I love this! This is such a great fic! I really really really wanna read more so please update soon!
J Lesley chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Love this!
Kerry-AoD chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
Meow. Sexy.
buttercup59 chapter 2 . 12/18/2007
As usual, i loved this chapter Had me laughing at snarky bits of dialogue. Eagerly anticipating your next chapter :)
77 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »