Reviews for In the Arms of Deception
WhyTheCagedBirdSings chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Good story
GypsyDaydreamer chapter 5 . 7/6/2009
*squee* That's so hot! I ADORE JazzBee! Keep up the good work!
Sena-kun chapter 5 . 5/31/2009
yay love it to
AverageApplePie chapter 5 . 8/17/2008
Great Story! I felt so bad for little Bumbles! Also, i really didn't see that many mistakes, so good job!
daintypeony chapter 3 . 6/21/2008
aw.. poor poor little bee. I wish i am there to hug you
daintypeony chapter 2 . 6/21/2008
Hot, hot, hot! I feel a little bad for Bee, but I hope they wont find bee in time... we just enjoy seeing him tortured, and doesnt he likes that too?
daintypeony chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
My mind is torn as I read the chapter... Questions like "Is it even possible for autobots to be sexually harassed?" Or can they even have sex in the first place?" This is so hot no matter wat~
queenmab-scherzo chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
this is so cool...especially "Honeybee" (collective aw), and Starscream being utterly terrifying, and Barricade being a jackass (for the most part _-)

i loved it all!
Mitsuuuu chapter 5 . 4/22/2008
Oh, dear Primus! *Fans self.* This was incredibly hawt, where do I begin. 'Cade is such a dirty Decepticon, leave lil' Bee alone! The ending was awesome; Jazz reuniting with his Honeybee, I love that nickname for the bot. The romance scenes were perfect, I must have more, Rumble! _ Whoo, this was too hawt.

Cricket24 chapter 5 . 1/18/2008
Wow! Great fic! But that can't be the end, can it? Does Barricade now have true feelings for Bee? Is he sorry for what he put the little Autobot through? Will Jazz find out what really happened to Bee? So many questions unanswered!
Dragolover1 chapter 5 . 1/8/2008
So is this one over and you're starting a sequal? Or is there going to be another chapter? either way, I can't wait! This one was so good! Bumblebee is still under the Decepticons' spell. Ooh, Jazz has his work cut out for him. Update ASAP!
blood shifter chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
awesome chapter. nice to see bee safe. very good. hope that sequel will be coming up very soon.
AyameKitsune chapter 5 . 1/7/2008
Poor Bee. I hope Jazz does turn Starscream and Barricade into knots. I can't wait to see what happens next!
StarbucksBaby chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
More Please!
blood shifter chapter 4 . 12/29/2007
poor bee. poor jazz. awesome chapter. keep going.