Reviews for Storms
chika achika chapter 86 . 2/17
Please finish the story. I reeaallyyy like the story. Please don't stop here :(
Ero-SenninIsGod chapter 86 . 1/16
Are you going to finish this. Please do it is one of the best fanfiction su have ever read. I shall be completely heartbroken otherwise. If you no longer want to carry on writing then it is your choice but I am certain that I shall not be the only person mourning the loss of such a talented author. The way the chapters are spread forces you to take in ever detail and he plot line is so similar to what I have been trying to find for ages. I can find very few grammar mistakes. Overall it is just amazing. I hope you end up actually reading this.
ColorfulNympho chapter 56 . 1/17
Gaaaah
I hate that (1)(2) blah crap.
You don't frickin remember the words or sentences by the time you get to the bottom.
And who wants to re-read the same shit and scroll up to find it
Would be so much better if it was like, " the blah blah (nothingness) did the..," so we know straight away and get the point there and then.
So for the rant..
I actually like this. And have been spam reading it.
I'm glad I started when there was heaps of chapters.
Mily-y chapter 86 . 1/4
I love that story! It's so cool! And so many things happen! My, my. I'll be ready for whenever you're ready for another chapter, lady. And actually, I like that there are short chapters, but I must say then that I'm happy I found your story when there were already so many chapters published, hehe. Your plot is good and I'm very interested in the last battle Uchiha vs. Namikaze! You portrayed very well a Naruto that draws everyone around him (I think it's part of his original character) - and you can see that very well with this chapter and Sakura. Thank you for that story, hope you haven't abandoned it yet. I'll be waiting patiently for a potential new chapter ;).
MeraMii-Chan chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Please update, this fic made me think I was reading a really well done book
Nauman chapter 86 . 12/6/2016
Bests fic ever read plis update :D
AerrinWildwolf chapter 86 . 11/16/2016
Dear Kazenoyouni, I had not come across this fiction before as I normally only read completed ones... however I am so glad I did! It is rare that I find a fiction that ticks all the boxes (I'm remarkably fussy when it comes to decent prose) your story had made me laugh, become teary-eyed, and even frustrated at Naruto's predicament. I congratulate you particularly on successfully melding the characters to fit the story without causing them to become OOC. I'm not a good writer I can never get my thoughts in order and have too much I wish to put down on paper, but I do pride myself on knowing a damn good price of writing when I see one and Storms is more than damn good! I hope you can find time to finish this piece and will be waiting eagerly for the new chapters. (Though I know just how busy life can get, so no hard feelings if you can't!) Ugh what a long comment I have written hehe though I hope it encourages you :)
vampkitten81 chapter 86 . 10/30/2016
I hope u finish this story! Love it!
demonangel59 chapter 84 . 9/24/2016
hi , I hope to read one day or another the rest of your story. it is very well written . to soon, DemonAngel .
Guest chapter 86 . 8/8/2016
Fuck! Is it over? Man!
W1NT3RST33L chapter 85 . 7/8/2016
I know it's been three years but dang it please continue this fic! For the love of Kami PLEASE FINISH THIS AMAZING FANTASTIC STORY! Please and thank you ;)
Justus chapter 86 . 6/23/2016
OMG! I think you are an amazing and gifted writer and I really enjoyed how this fanfic is turning out! Thank you so much for the story, I hope you update soon.
donthateapreciatexyaoix chapter 86 . 6/23/2016
Please Please Please Please Please Please PLEASE continue this story! It's such a good story, many seem a fan of it. I can't wait to see it complete, until then love yaoi FOREVER!
lucien.francine chapter 85 . 6/15/2016
more chapter after the 86 please
fairyninja73 chapter 86 . 6/10/2016
I'm rereading this because it's soooo good!
U r leaving us at a cliff here ...
The namikaze n Uchiha war I would so love to know what would happen
N how Sakura would play into all this since dad's a politician
I love this story please continue it
2,588 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »