Reviews for Storms
Reader chapter 86 . 11/21
I love it! I think I'm gonna be your number one fan! Please continue! I just love your writing! It makes me so jealous but not at the same time cause I get to read a fanfiction as amazing as this!
karie chapter 86 . 10/3
Whht did you stop it was a good story...why?...why?...wwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyt!
spidereye8 chapter 86 . 9/5
wha... where is the rest of it? 86 chapters you can not just stop!
Yaminoryu Nogadian chapter 86 . 8/27
Nooo! You cannot just leave this story like this! This story is truly an amazing story and I was really looking forward to the outcome of all of this drama but it seems that it will never come to a close as you haven't updated in years... I doubt this review will change anything but I know for sure that I and many other people wanted this story to continue and I am sad to see that you have seemingly abandoned this story ;-; I'm ranting now, sorry... I really do hope that you read this and find a way to continue this amazing story...
demonangel59 chapter 86 . 8/21
Hello, I enjoyed your story. I wonder if you have the attention of publishing later. Thank you.
jupimako chapter 86 . 8/15
More! More more more more more! This story is completely brilliant.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/8
Interesting so far
RoniBopShop chapter 86 . 7/27
Oh please tell me there is more. I have reached Chapter 86 and I can't wait to see how this is all resolved!
Zainab chapter 86 . 6/23
Where is the next chapter I can't wait to see what happens
ZisinLove chapter 85 . 6/16
Itachi's smile? priceless.
ZisinLove chapter 86 . 6/16
grumpu sasuke says i'm home! very cute couple! i love how Naruto was able to figure all that in just one chapter and not run around and create more drama
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 86 . 5/23
I just re-read the whole story! I hope that you Can still continue on.
Starless Night chapter 86 . 4/19
I'm so sad that you didn't finish this story I been waiting years to read a new chapter and nothing! is such a shame. If the story isn't going to be finish why bother even start it. Just disappointing. I'm still hoping you write something soooon! because I really love this story so much is really one of my favorites but I don't think you will. Anyway I hope you update soon! Take Care!
Cutie-Pie-Angel chapter 86 . 4/20
I love love love this story *-* I really hope that someday, you will update this story. Until then, I will wait paitently and curese the Namikazes to cruel? I don't think so...AND Sakura is too.. too..too oh I don't know, I like her, but she ust should give up :
I look forward to the very next chapter :D
2,555 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »