Reviews for Storms
ShadowLandQueen chapter 86 . 10/19
Hi! Idk if you'll still be able to read this, but I am hoping you will. Its been a great deal of time but I hope you get your muse back and be able to start updating this story again. Its has such an interesting plot. And its a waste that its left hanging with no proper conclusions.
SpicyChickenTacos chapter 86 . 10/4
Whew thank you. You made Sakura bearable. If she had been a nasty bitch I would've lost my shiet at her. Smh.
SpicyChickenTacos chapter 34 . 10/4
OMG OMG OMG BRO IF THIS WAS WHAT I GOT FOR BEING SASUKES LOVER(?) BRO THERE IS NO HESITATION. TAKE MAH SOUL MY BODEH EVERYTHING BRO. LIVING THE GOOD LIFE. SHIT SON.
Strikeman chapter 86 . 9/16
I really hope you update this story again soon.
this is really great! i don't care if the chapters are short... all i know is this story just came to the top of the stories I've read... you cover all aspects in this story... right now, i didn't find any scene that contradict the scenes before... all of them makes sense. and there are no scenes where when in this one you say something, but the next one you say otherwise... sorry if I'm babbling... but, this story is great! I'm waiting for the next chapter! oh, before that, I've just become your new fan! ganbatte!
virtualwrite chapter 86 . 9/2
Update pleaseee...
Sally chapter 86 . 8/24
I read 86 chapters for no ending... BULLSHIT! It's been around 3 year since an update... Nooooooooo!
SasuNaru's Loyal Fangirl TDDUP chapter 47 . 8/26
I'm freaking addicted...oh I swear to god please be complete...
danielle.maurine97 chapter 86 . 8/25
I know you probably won't every update again but I fucking love this story. Really I fucking love this
Khaleesi chapter 62 . 8/5
Wonderful story️
a shadow of the heart chapter 86 . 7/25
Please please please continue. As bad as it may or may not sound, I really want to see how you will obliterate the Namikaze family :)
Eletric Luv chapter 86 . 6/14
Can you please finish this story its so good
yukino89 chapter 86 . 4/17
I need more I love this story you doing a good job keep GOING pleas keep going
OptimisticEmotion chapter 86 . 4/17
Okay, I will say, I was prepared to have to tolerate a shit ton of Sakura Bashing, But I am so SUPER STOKED with what you decided to do with her character. I don't know how long it's been since you last updated, as I only just reentered into the Naruto Fandom, but I so can't wait to see what happens next. I forgot what an amazing story this was! 3
CrystalLover15 chapter 86 . 3/6
I sincerely hope you update I want to see this story finished it is an amazing story
And thank you for every chapter that you wrote I hope ur still alive and happy
2,603 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »