Reviews for Storms
Angelina chapter 102 . 11/15/2023
This story kept me hooked until the very end. Amazing work amazing skills.
Angelina chapter 102 . 11/15/2023
This story kept me hooked until the very end. Amazing work amazing skills.
SasuCakes26 chapter 103 . 9/13/2023
5 stars
elysiumaeternus chapter 99 . 5/7/2022
Enjoyed it until this part. I thought Kushina died in childbirth? You clearly had Naruto state that fact, that Kushina could have aborted Naru and lived to have more children or die to safely have Naru and she chose the former.

Now there is a different background being told.
Guest chapter 103 . 10/28/2021
This was great, no more than great it was AWESOME! I like how you explained everything on the bottom of the chapter so people can understand. I also liked the smut ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)
wanttoread chapter 50 . 7/11/2021
lm loving the story so far.

I know the story is finished but I thought I’d put my thoughts for this chapter.

Im quite disappointed in Naruto in this chapter. I find him quite selfish? Like the way he handled the situation with Jiraiya its like him running away, making Jiraiya and Kakashi worry about him looking for him was all okay like it got swiped under the rug to be forgotten. It seems like now that he’s got money and an apartment he doesnt care about the two people left in his circle of family.

I dont know I feel that Jiraiya could have been more angry at Naruto for leaving and not contacting them etc, I feel that it should have been more serious and addressed properly.
diamanteuzumaki chapter 103 . 6/15/2021
This was such an awesome story! I still can't get over Minato's death, but the absolute love of Sasuke and Naruto and the fucking Namikazes! Holy crap, this was crazy. Thanks for the story!
Gabyakiko chapter 103 . 2/26/2021
My dear, I read the whole story in 2 days. I love u. It's an amazing story. Hope to read more of u soon.
sgriffin730 chapter 103 . 2/15/2021
i love this every time i reaf it! again bravo
Guest chapter 103 . 8/26/2020
I don't know why I haven't read this
This is too good
I love it
whippicat chapter 103 . 7/6/2020
It's cute,
SenzoMajesty chapter 103 . 5/5/2020
Okay so...
This was by far one of the most amazing stories I've read so far. I love the portrayal of Naruto, all the naivety and the genuine concern for others despite all the horrible things they did to him(although I wanted him to just give in and SQUASH the Namikazes) .
Then Sasuke(hmm) i love how he grew with the story to the point where he could just let out the fact that he loves Naruto. Hitachi was nothing but badass yes, Ino, Shikamaru. Marino was a breath of fresh air. Amazing. I have many words to describe this story. I started in the morning and finished in the night. Marvelous. Great work.
Lu Bright chapter 74 . 4/26/2020
Sasuke*
Lu Bright chapter 74 . 4/26/2020
Sad ikr is being a dick the throughout the whole date
Mich Elle Tigers chapter 103 . 3/31/2020
Um,Kaze?I'd like to say ,thank this wonderful story. Before now,I couldn't even boast of having read anything more than thirty three chapters, but I was really addicted to this.
You played it all out well,I think if it became a movie ,EVERYONE would love it.
Am going to introduce all my friends to sure they'll love it.
Once again,thank you.