Reviews for Storms
pumpyumpy chapter 86 . 2/3
I love this story. I love how you characterise all the characters. To be honest, I don't really expect Sakura's part. I don't really like sakura bashing stories, so i'm glad! I don't think this story is going to be updated soon though but i will be waiting for the updates~
love chapter 86 . 1/19
Hi i read your story today and i love vry much. Pleeeeaaaasssseeeeee update!
Vi chapter 86 . 1/9
Love this story so much! Just want to squeeze it to death. Haha. Though that wouldn't behoove me in the end if I want to see it completed. Anyway, I already commented on Sexy Ass, and I couldn't just leave without re-reading Storms, and dropping down a comment, also. Good luck and eagerly looking forward to future updates for this magnificent beast of an epic alongside my peers from NYU. As always cheering you on. Xo :) Ciao
ryuichilovesme chapter 86 . 12/10/2015
I know this may come as a surprise. And I'm not sure you still use the email associated with this story or account. I found your story a few days ago and have read through to this chapter and am very sad that it is the last. It is well written and wonderfully put together. I am very interested in the turn out. My imagination isn't up to par to create a possible ending to this amazing story. If you have the time where life isn't demanding your attention...I beg you,please please please continue this story to its end. It is really great. I've enjoyed it so far. Thank you.
sasunaru123 chapter 86 . 12/4/2015
When is the next chapter this is my first time reading this it good
Reader chapter 86 . 11/21/2015
I love it! I think I'm gonna be your number one fan! Please continue! I just love your writing! It makes me so jealous but not at the same time cause I get to read a fanfiction as amazing as this!
karie chapter 86 . 10/3/2015
Whht did you stop it was a good story...why?...why?...wwwhhhhhhhyyyyyyt!
spidereye8 chapter 86 . 9/5/2015
wha... where is the rest of it? 86 chapters you can not just stop!
Yaminoryu Nogadian chapter 86 . 8/27/2015
Nooo! You cannot just leave this story like this! This story is truly an amazing story and I was really looking forward to the outcome of all of this drama but it seems that it will never come to a close as you haven't updated in years... I doubt this review will change anything but I know for sure that I and many other people wanted this story to continue and I am sad to see that you have seemingly abandoned this story ;-; I'm ranting now, sorry... I really do hope that you read this and find a way to continue this amazing story...
demonangel59 chapter 86 . 8/21/2015
Hello, I enjoyed your story. I wonder if you have the attention of publishing later. Thank you.
jupimako chapter 86 . 8/15/2015
More! More more more more more! This story is completely brilliant.
SaiyaCat chapter 1 . 8/8/2015
Interesting so far
RoniBopShop chapter 86 . 7/27/2015
Oh please tell me there is more. I have reached Chapter 86 and I can't wait to see how this is all resolved!
Zainab chapter 86 . 6/23/2015
Where is the next chapter I can't wait to see what happens
ZisinLove chapter 85 . 6/16/2015