Reviews for Paper Angels
Kaewi chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Nice start! Geez, Sam's just trying to be nice for Christmas, and what a present he receives for his efforts. Dean's going to have to find him quick!

Update soon :)
Spoilerwolf chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Yay Dev! Finally got this story up here! Poor Sam. Tries to help people, and they beat the crap out of him. Christmas kind of sucks for him now, lol. I hope Dean catches up with the guys down the road sometime. We know how protective he gets :D ;) Can't wait to read the next chapter, LB.

- Jess.
KatyMM chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Very good! I love Hurt!Sam nearly as much as love Hurt!Dean and you've hurt him good and proper here! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Excellent dialogue between the boys too!
Surplus Imagination chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Classic Limp Sam. Nice. I liked the banter between the brothers. Thanks!
Dawn N chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Great start :-) This is going to shape up to be a fantastic Limp!Sam fic! I thought you captured the boys well and that your characterization was very accurate, especially in terms of dialogue.

Well done :-D Update again soon!
skag trendy chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
A nice start to the story. I like the Winchester-style bickering descriptions.

Sounds like bad times lay ahead for our Sam. Poor kid!

Well done. I look forward to your next chapter.

Regards,

ST.x.
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
o.o ...you can't leave it like that! gahh!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
OMG... Jesus christ you beat Sam to death!

lol... can't wait for more!
FairyElle chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hey Dev!

You know I love this story right? I just love it so much. And I am so happy that you posted this story, it’s really a perfect Christmas fic especially with the Sam limpage lol. And it’s also very fitting that you posted it now since Christmas is soon. It’s Lucia here today actually. ) Oh and thanks for the shoutout ). I meant to tell you that my last chapter in Home was like dedicated to you, because I thought of you when I wrote it but I didn’t know how to say it, lol.

Anyway, I just wanted to say that you write Sam and Dean so spot on. Sam being so compassionate and kind giving that man money, and Dean of course does not like it one bit. Really liking the humour in this too, you write it really well and sometimes it’s just so Dean, lol. I love that. And you just have the perfect balance between description and dialogue as well, it’s just makes it really fun to read. The Limp!Sam is just the best part really, that was so well done and so good. I could really feel his pain, and man that had to hurt! I especially loved this line, because you could kind of feel Sam’s hopelessness in just one line. And it was kind of poetic, which I like, lol.

“Sam felt the blows rain down on him, one after the other.”

I just can’t wait for Dean to find out that Sam’s in trouble. I really shouldn’t read any fanfics before I finish my final but I just had to tell you that this was so good.

Sorry if this was a little long, lol. *Hugs*
SamDeanLover28 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
i love it Devan awesomely written *until next chapter review* ~Shante~
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Dev! Okay, firstly, thanks so much for the shoutout! And secondly, as you already know, I love the humor and the brotherly banter. I love Sam's generosity with the poor old man, giving him a couple of dollars and Dean's 'Dude! What are you doing?' reaction. Spot on. You write the Winchesters so well whether they are together or alone.

Now, let's get to the torture. Hehe. Beautiful descriptions. I love the way Sammy got lured into the trap, and how Louis introduced his mates as 'Santa's Helpers'. Very sinister and evil. I'd also like to say, amazing job on the very first chapter because you jump straight into it, perfect pace, (you're not rushing it or dragging it). And finally, 'He felt white hot pain lance through his ankle as one of the tires passed over his leg.' oh that had me dancing. That must've hurt so much! I am so excited for Dean's panicked reaction!

Very much looking forward to the next chapter, and Im so glad that I could be of any help!

*hugs* Funky. (:
Phx chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
Wow, what a start! i can't wait to see what happens and I hope Dean vists some Winchester justice on those guys!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10