Reviews for Paper Angels
LISABABY71 chapter 4 . 7/4/2012
I loved this story. Very well written and I hope you keep writing these great stories for us to read and enjoy. Very good work! Thank you for sharing!
AlyLeo93 chapter 4 . 7/2/2012
Words cannot describe this story, you got Sam and Dean to a 'T', and you also warmed my heart. You got a gift :)
lizaliza1993 chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
This story had me in tears. Beautifully written. :O)
ccase13 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
This was a great story. I'm glad that you found your writing spirit to come back and finish it.

I especially liked the homeless Vietnam veteran who was still saving lives as a spirit.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
Hi there. You might laugh at this.

This is my 5th time reading this story (Yes I like this story very much). And I just now read the part Jason Riggs called Dean by name even though Dean never give him his name to Jason. What my Husband told me is the truth. He said, "Every time you read a story over you will all whys find something that you missed." But what is funny is it took the 5th time to finally seeing that part. Man I really have to start reading more slowly. I do hope you keep up the great work.

Happy Easter
sUnKiSsT chapter 4 . 3/23/2012
Yay, you finished it! it was worth the wait :-D
PaulaXan chapter 4 . 3/6/2012
Bravo! Loved it! Loved how you brought out the positive -the Dr, the kids, etc. A great ending!

Paula
PaulaXan chapter 2 . 3/5/2012
That was a powerful chapter...especially the last sentence. Wow. Glad you are continuing the story! Loved the first chapter, now the 2nd...sure that will continue. :))) In other words...keep writing! Sam needs you!
twinchaosblade chapter 4 . 2/16/2012
Excellent finish! Despite being pretty sure Sam would be alright by the end of the story, I was incredibly worried for him at the beginning. It was very well written and extremely suspenseful. I also enjoyed the way the chapter developed and the progress of Sam's condition was also evident in the writing. Together with Dean's mood, the style got lighter too.

Furthermore, you did a fantastic job at Dean trying to get Sammy to face his fears and talk about the attack. Plus, the Christmas elf and Santa costume for the kids in the children's ward was beyond awesome. The best part of dialogue was hands down Dean's introduction of Sammy as "Sasquatch, the elf." I was literally rolling on the floor laughing at that!

Very well done; and I'm so glad you finally were able to see the story through and conclude it!

Hugs and take care!
Madebyme chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
What a befitting ending to a fic filled with heart and Christmas cheer.

I remember reading this fic way back before I even had an account and I'm so happy that you came back and finished it - I couldn't imagine a better ending, you tied up all the loose ends perfectly.

I adored the twist in the tale with Jason and the bond between the boys was beautifully done, seeing them both break but then gain strength from each other.

You really captured the spirit of a Winchester Christmas so thank you for writing and for sharing, take care, Madebyme
ziggy.uk chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Awesome final chapter, and thank you so much for finishing this wonderful story. Love how you gave us a feelgood ending, with Sam getting better and Dean, Sam and the kids both in the home and the hospital getting a belated Christmas.

A great read from first word until last, thank you :)
ritsam chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Beautiful ending so far! Loved the way Sam and Dean got to spend their Christmas (although belated); it was heartwarming. I love your limp Sam stories, please tell me you're going to write more. Love it.
Sparkiebunny chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Spectacular ending, though I'm very sad to see this story end. It was very well-written, in-character, and unique, and I really appreciate that you didn't abandon it despite everything you have going on. Thank you for writing this; I look forward to whatever else you write for us! :)
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
great story
itscalledkarma chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Greatest story I've read; you are a truely gifted writer (:
147 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »