Reviews for Paper Angels
Ginnylove9990 chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Sorry I got so my doctor told mean bed first I did not was to do that. Danny my husband put his foot down And put sam to bed. Do sorry for the delay with this review. And thank you for your PM. It might alot to me Well you write any more natual stories? I pray you do. And I pray that you and your family are all right and that there will be no sicks or anything else that can make you or your family very very sick. Have a great an Blessed day. Please keep up the awesome work that you are better. bye for now.
Spoilerwolf chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Congrats girl on finishing this story! I know you worked hard on it and though it took a while, you finally got it done :)

I loved the ending. I love that Dean found some faith in the good of people. I love that we got more love/comfort from the boys and it was an overall feel good chapter with happy ending. That's what we all love! :D

Well done.

~ Jess
Phx chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
That was awesome! It had me tearing up in places. Loved it!
Thorny Hedge chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
A wonderful story about a special time of year and the special bond between the brothers.
cold kagome chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
aww love it
CeCe Away chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Oh man, poor Sam. I hope he gets his innocence back as well.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
This is an awesome story. It is all so a tear jerker. Please oh please update soon. It is to good to leave it like that. I am looking forward to the last chapter.
DeansSammy chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
oh my what a sad and dramatic next one's coming soon
judyann chapter 3 . 1/24/2012
I am so glad you decided to continue this. This was one of the first stories I ever read. And I am glad you got so many amazing friends in your life. I hope you continue this some more.
twinchaosblade chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
Super-squee! You finally continued this awesome story! I almost couldn't believe it when the alarm popped up. I'm so glad to hear you are slowly finding your way back to some semblance of normalcy.

Now you really know how to mop the floor with our poor little Sammy and equally poor, self-loathing Dean. Your writing style and characterizations were marvellous and I felt instantly thrown back to the brotherly relationship of a few years back, and I'm incredibly proud of you for pulling that off. It didn't feel like you were channelling the relationship as it is now, or trying too hard to make it feel like the brotherly bond of years ago, it actually worked perfectly in the original setting.

I loved how one could practically feel the worry radiating off of Dean and the way he is willing his brother to get better, despite the pretty bleak outlook with Sam contracting pneumonia and having a hard time fighting it off. And the doctor and nurses certainly don't know the Winchesters and their rather frequent habit of beating the odds, otherwise they wouldn't be so quick to dismiss Sammy's fighting chance.

I totally understand Sammy's disappointment in the world and goodness itself. Given his current situation, it's really no wonder but I adore that Dean is now fighting to show Sam that he was right after all. And I liked how Dean needs to tell his brother that the homeless guy Sam gave money early that day was, in fact, the guy who returned the favour and saved his life after the attack.

Thank you so much for the update! A dozen hugs, happy new year and take care of yourself!
detroiter stranded in tucson chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
..really great so far...glad you are back!
Skye1963 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Chick flick moment...I love this story, it brought tears to my eyes. I know that good can sometimes be repaid with good but most often with indifference or outright evil. Thank you for showing both. Please don't leave me hanging, what happens next? Will the police find Jason and/or the muggers? Many questions only you can answer.
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
What an awesome and dramatic chapter to come back to this story with, loved it, despite you leaving us with an evil, evil, cliffy where we don't know if Sam will survive, but you haven't said this is a death fic! :) Not a good Christmas for either brother with Sam spiking a fever and now his heart stopping and the docs doing everything they can and Dean desperately worried about his little brother and terrified he might lose him.

Double checked my last review and said I hope 2008 will be a great year for you, this time hope 2012 will be a great year for you! :) And thanks so much for coming back to this story.
Priya chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Your comeback chapter to this story cldnt have been any better! What a Cliffhanger..This is keeps us you for continuing the story..I still remember reading this few years r a great writer..Now pls dont make us wait any longer..What happened to sammy?
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a great story so far, very well written but...I think you have used "descendent" when you should have used "ancestor". See, the people experiencing the strange phenomena are Kevin Marley's descendents,they descended from him, he in turn is their ancestor. Get it?

On to chapter 2...poor Sammy!
147 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »