Reviews for Paper Angels
ziggy.uk chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
What an awesome and dramatic chapter to come back to this story with, loved it, despite you leaving us with an evil, evil, cliffy where we don't know if Sam will survive, but you haven't said this is a death fic! :) Not a good Christmas for either brother with Sam spiking a fever and now his heart stopping and the docs doing everything they can and Dean desperately worried about his little brother and terrified he might lose him.

Double checked my last review and said I hope 2008 will be a great year for you, this time hope 2012 will be a great year for you! :) And thanks so much for coming back to this story.
Priya chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Your comeback chapter to this story cldnt have been any better! What a Cliffhanger..This is keeps us you for continuing the story..I still remember reading this few years r a great writer..Now pls dont make us wait any longer..What happened to sammy?
RodneyIsGodney chapter 1 . 1/21/2012
This is a great story so far, very well written but...I think you have used "descendent" when you should have used "ancestor". See, the people experiencing the strange phenomena are Kevin Marley's descendents,they descended from him, he in turn is their ancestor. Get it?

On to chapter 2...poor Sammy!
sammynanci chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Oh my God! Poor Sammy! Please,no fic death,please! I loved worried,concern,tender Dean but he no go away without Sammy,poor Dean ;_;

Please,update soon! Great job,I liked so much flashback and how Dean love his brother.
ritsam chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
You really updated! Can't believe you did, OMG and what a chapter! So heartbreaking yet so gorgeous! I thought Sam was getting better and now you have his heart stopped! My poor poor baby, hope you're going to update this soon.
Spoilerwolf chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Glad to see you continuing on with this story! Way to go!

I love drama - Limp!Sam at it's finest. And Dean learning about the important things in life.

but of course you left us with a cliffhanger! tsk tsk. I want another chapter now! :p

*hugs* Way to go girl. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I am in shock... you updated. I was so sure this one was going to collect dust forever.

I love the story; don't leave us hanging so long next time? :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I was so excited to see an update to this wonderful fic! Went back and re-read the first 2 chaps, then read this one...fantastic! Incredible update, and I'm so glad you didn't abandon this story. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced, you'll certainly be in my thoughts and prayers; thank you for this update. :)
Dawn N chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Loved the new chapter :-) The angst is just right for me. Also, the chapter moved along quite well and I can't wait for the next chapter!

~ Dawn
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
omg
ccase13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This story is going SO good. You really should finish it.
Kat chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I can't believe you didn't finish this. I hope you do. It's so good so far.
Libbydibbs chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
please update this OR ELSE!
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
OMG you almost made me cry,it so sad,poor Sammy,and of course poor Dean,can't wait for the next chapter
Heidi chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Hey I know it's been a long time since you've updated on this story, but It's a very good story and I hope you can update again soon!(:
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »