Reviews for Paper Angels
sammynanci chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Oh my God! Poor Sammy! Please,no fic death,please! I loved worried,concern,tender Dean but he no go away without Sammy,poor Dean ;_;

Please,update soon! Great job,I liked so much flashback and how Dean love his brother.
ritsam chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
You really updated! Can't believe you did, OMG and what a chapter! So heartbreaking yet so gorgeous! I thought Sam was getting better and now you have his heart stopped! My poor poor baby, hope you're going to update this soon.
Spoilerwolf chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Glad to see you continuing on with this story! Way to go!

I love drama - Limp!Sam at it's finest. And Dean learning about the important things in life.

but of course you left us with a cliffhanger! tsk tsk. I want another chapter now! :p

*hugs* Way to go girl. :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I am in shock... you updated. I was so sure this one was going to collect dust forever.

I love the story; don't leave us hanging so long next time? :)
Sparkiebunny chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
I was so excited to see an update to this wonderful fic! Went back and re-read the first 2 chaps, then read this one...fantastic! Incredible update, and I'm so glad you didn't abandon this story. Sorry to hear about the difficulties you've faced, you'll certainly be in my thoughts and prayers; thank you for this update. :)
Dawn N chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
Loved the new chapter :-) The angst is just right for me. Also, the chapter moved along quite well and I can't wait for the next chapter!

~ Dawn
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 1/21/2012
omg
ccase13 chapter 2 . 10/6/2011
This story is going SO good. You really should finish it.
Kat chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
I can't believe you didn't finish this. I hope you do. It's so good so far.
Libbydibbs chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
please update this OR ELSE!
DeansSammy chapter 2 . 4/30/2011
OMG you almost made me cry,it so sad,poor Sammy,and of course poor Dean,can't wait for the next chapter
Heidi chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
Hey I know it's been a long time since you've updated on this story, but It's a very good story and I hope you can update again soon!(:
Sparkiebunny chapter 2 . 11/23/2010
It's been awhile since the last update, but I really like this story and sincerely hope you continue! It's great! :)
PVersusNP chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
(Just one more thing...I actually adore your pen name. I believe in Sammy too - he won't turn into a monster. Dean wouldn't let him anyway :D )
PVersusNP chapter 2 . 10/31/2010
Okay, how can you not continue with this? It's amazing! I get that maybe your muse left you or something, but it's been nearly 3 years. You can't possibly leave us hanging on such a great story!

*waits for an update*