Reviews for The Keeper's Watch
raven'slove32 chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
please for the love of all that is holy please please please update soon!
Darkfire359 chapter 10 . 6/2/2012
I hadn't originally expected to like a story with an OC as such a big part of the plot, but this is really good. I hope you continue.
JBubbles chapter 10 . 12/19/2010
oh dear god... poor Mathilda, poor Jackal... I love how she managed to melt down his heart a little bit.

But a huge question remains: how will she face Ban-gorgeous stealing even more of her time with Akabane-san?

;3

looking anxious to the next chapter!
Kemurikat chapter 10 . 5/11/2010
Ouch. Akabane's got a brutal internal battle going on there.

Definitely something that will have to be addressed soon, since it's starting to affect his routine.

Ole Jackal's slowly unravelling. :D
Kemurikat chapter 9 . 5/11/2010
Oh, dear.

Akabane's REALLY in deep now!

The great Doctor Jackal defeated by...a hug!

xD

Ten cheers for Mathilda!
Kemurikat chapter 8 . 4/22/2010
Hah! I KNEW it! *pokes Akabane* He's got it BAD. (Hooray for Mathilda!)

Whew, and the guy's a bit off his game. (tsk, tak, tsk)

The more he tries to deny his feelings of attachment toward Mathilda, the more difficult his internal battle with himself will rage on. So, he better make a decision...

Like the little visit with Makubex. I'm sure Lower Town's a lot less menacing to casual visitors these days...unless you happen to be unwelcome there.

Ouch. Wonder if Jackal's gonna have to stitch himself up infront of her?

Hope his discovery of bait proves useful against the Middleman.
Kemurikat chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
Heh. Heh. Been a while since I reviewed this story, so here goes-it's wonderful, as usual!

My demented little brain was even convinced that Janus and Akabane were about to get hot and heavy till she pulled out an easel and I almost audibly went, 'Huh?" (grins) Good one. Can't say the same for my silly hormones, though.

The scene where Mathilda kept clinging to Akabane was absolutely precious. It proves that she's become attached to her new guardian, spelling danger signs for Akabane, but that significant detail just slips by him unnoticed. Tsk, tsk. He's in for a rude awakening.

And I can't emphasize enough how you're the empress of hilarious banter between Ban and Jackal, and I bow to your awesomeness as I laugh heartily to every sentence.

;)
KeidaHattori chapter 10 . 1/1/2010
you are killing me! poor mathilda! i feel so sorry for akabane when he picks her up . . .
fhclause chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
This side of Akabane is really adorable... I really want to see this side of him more...
Kiren chapter 9 . 10/26/2009
make more PLS

I still wanna know why has Mathilda same mark as Akabane XD
Leanns chapter 9 . 10/5/2009
Oh my god! This is such a good story, I love how you are able to capture Jackals emotions so well. You're able to show how Jackal could learn to care about someone without him becamimg to different from his orriginal charecter. I notice that you haven't updated in quite a while so I hope that you're still going to continue with the story! I can't wait to read the next chapter and see how the story continues! Love the story! :)
KeidaHattori chapter 9 . 7/9/2009
aw, the heart of ice is starting to melt! this was a realy good chapter.
fhclause chapter 9 . 7/5/2009
Wow..Mathilda just talk? I really thought she was mute..That was so cool and touching. I don't really know what happen to Akabane(don't really watch Get Backers) but something painful, when you bring it back to the surface, you feel like you're going to explode..

Update soon!
Kemurikat chapter 6 . 6/1/2009
Sadly, I've never even heard of a pipa. But thanks to you, now I know! LOL

Great chapter! Sorry I haven't been around for a while, been busy moving to a new city.

Anyway, looking forward to more mysterious tidbits from cute Mathilda. She's proving to be quite an enigma. And it's sweet that she played the shakuhachi ONLY for Akabane.

*Very flattered by the 'special mention'. I hope we continue to inspire each other to create further delightful stories for the Getbacker universe! Take care!
FireDragonGirl chapter 8 . 4/29/2009
Wow. Just... WOW. This story is INCREDIBLE! I really admire the way you describe what's going on, and I love how you make everyone in character! I've only watched the animation of Get Backers, so I don't have all the information about the mark on Akabane-san's left arm, and I'm missing information on certain people, but I just love how I can understand what's going on and actually watch everything as if it were all in an episode in my head! 3 Please update soon! I really wish to know what happens next! .
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »