Reviews for Christmas Spirits
beyondtired chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Oh, if only it could have really happened this way in the series. I hate what they have done to Sam's character and about how Dean is supposed to be the savior of the world. It seems the last two seasons and the upcoming season are all centered around Dean. Not that I don't like Dean (although I like Sam better), but I started watching Supernatural for the brotherly interaction and relationship and they totally destroyed that. As far as I'm concerned,they ruined Supernatural when they sent Dean to Hell and then brought in Castiel. It's like it's all Dean and Castiel versus Sam. My Supernatural now comes from stories like yours that keep the brothers together.
bhoney chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Wow, this chapter was completely heartbreaking. So sad to see Sam so despondent, to hear that the demons had killed everyone he ever knew or loved, and to see what that brought him to.

This was so sweet, and so Dean, that it made me want to cry: "Dean instinctively jumped in front of Mary, wrapping himself around her to protect her from the jagged shards." I love seeing Dean with his mom. He loves her so much.

Wow, this gave me a chill: "Sam’s words were flat and cold. 'Keep up, Meg. That Sam died at Cold Oak.' " And the auto pilot salt-and-burn was actually brilliant. Heartbreaking that Sam would be brought to that point, but scarily brilliant that he constructed such a final way to go, making sure evil couldn't use him and that he wouldn't become a restless spirit.

And I think my heart actually stopped with this: “You think Hell can handle the Winchester brothers reunited?” Wow. Just...wow. That he'd even worked that into the plan, to be reunited with Dean. Actually, it gave me a chill, the idea of them there together, wreaking havoc and busting their way out. I don't think Hell COULD handle them. But it also made me want to cry. Sam! He's so lost without Dean. *tear*

Loved that you worked in a hug for the boys. And I had to love this bit of banter: “I say anything I shouldn’t?” “If you did, I have it on tape and safely stashed away for future use as blackmail material.” And this: “Yeah, dude. I think I can handle laying down on the bed all by myself without getting into too much trouble.” Such snark! I love it! And naturally, I loved the mention of the serial-killer chimney sweep. LOL

And the picture that Sam drew of him and Dean, and the fact that Dean still has it, all these years later...SO sweet!

I liked the tie-in (coincidence or not) with the shaving cream. That will have extra significance for me now when I watch the ep. :)

I LOVED this story! Excellent work! It's going on my faves list.
bhoney chapter 2 . 7/5/2008
Ooh, hated that YED knew just what buttons to push to hurt Dean. Loved Dean taking care of Sam, but it was so sad to see when he was getting sucked back into the memories of Cold Oak. Ya gotta love that Mary Winchester. Standing up for her boys. :) The hug between her and Dean was so sweet.

And I had to love this: “You don’t touch Sam. You don’t even say his name. If you so much as glance in Sam’s direction, deal or no deal, I will salt and burn my way through every circle of Hell until I destroy you and every member of your soul-sucking family - past, present and future. You hear me?” *happy sigh* I love me a protective Dean. :)

Great story!
bhoney chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Great idea for a story! And I LOVE your writing of the WeeChesters. So sweet! You did a good job with the YED too, sounded exactly like him.

I'm really enjoying reading your work. I think I need to go bid on you in the auction. ;)
funkyspunk chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
Very nice fic you've got here! This was recommended on one of the forums, and I'm so glad I chose to read it! It's so cool how you managed to do a past/present/future fic because I did one of those not too long ago too! And it was also about Dean's deal!

Anyway, I loved this! Loved the plot, loved the fight between Meg and Sam, how Sam would choose to end it and go to Hell! And loved the ending!

Wonderful work!
tanpopo no hana chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Awesome ending! Sam with a full grown beard though... *shudder*. Yes Dean, please save him from that ;o)

The prospect of the demons killing everyone around Sam is pretty frightening. That version of 'leaving him alone' hadn't even occured to me yet. Amazing how accurate you were on Sam's turning cold blooded though. Kudos to you!

Can't wait to finally find out how they will break the deal! Is it April yet?
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Interesting idea that dead demons can be ghosts too... Ghosts in hell? Anyways, cool chapter! Liked the way he screwed with poor Dean's head. (It's really easy to push Dean's buttons though, isn't it?)

Wonder if your future-Sammy will be anything like the one in Mystery point. I'd hate for Dean to see him that way- would break his heart. I'm almost afraid to read on...
tanpopo no hana chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Not the right time of year to be reading this I guess, but still - absolutely love it so far! It's like the christmas apisode :o)

But I was really surprised to see the YED as ghost Nr. two. Why would he be helping Dean? Don't have time to read on now, but I'll definitely be back as soon as I can!

Yay
Harrigan chapter 3 . 2/24/2008
I am very much looking forward to more fic from you! This was short but sweet!
luvjase chapter 3 . 1/27/2008
I was glad to find that you had written some more stories. This was just great. Really. Great job with the dialogue. Very Sam and Dean. And the Yellow Eyed Demon. Nice twist having him involved. Great job with his dialogue also. His promise to leave Sam "alone" was a cool twist. Evil, but cool. Sam's suicide plan was ingenious. My fav line "You think Hell can handle the Winchester brothers reunited?" Really loved that Dean still had the drawing Sam gave him. Thanks so much for this treat. Til the next time, take care.

Diane
girlfan1979 chapter 3 . 1/6/2008
Sammy's suicide is completely ingenius. Way to go.

Your choices of ghosts were pitch-perfect, too.
Inu-ears chapter 3 . 12/21/2007
Wow! Great twist on the story! I liked the uniqueness of the way Sam took himself out-very clever! I liked it a lot! Great job!
funkyhigh chapter 3 . 12/20/2007
Gorgeous! loved the fic! (vampyfreak here btw)
Merisha chapter 3 . 12/19/2007
Hi Scullspeare ;0)

WOW - what a fantastic story ... I loved the whole YED chapter and then Sammy in the future, you nearly broke my heart!

But I love the positive note you ended on ... Dean willing to fight to stay with Sam ... that's my boy! LOL

Fantastic!

Kind regards

Merisha ;0)
wcfan chapter 3 . 12/18/2007
"...raise a couple of cute kids and tell’em bedtime stories about their hell raiser Uncle Dean instead of that Humpty Dumpty crap" That made me laugh. It was a sad laugh though.

Anyway, loved the story. Really awsome! And it explains the shaving cream! Lol!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »