Reviews for Christmas Spirits
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Ah, I loved the ending. Just loved it! Wonderful adaptation of A Christmas Carol. Thanks for sharing!
staceycj chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
I absolutely loved this story! Great job, and by the way...it fit into the show perfectly!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
A wonderful second chapter too. Oh, that evil, lying YED (of course, expected from a demon, but still . . .!) Loved Mary coming in an stepping between them to protect her son.
sammygirl1963 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
What an awesome ending-Mary showing Dean how bleak Sam's life could be if Dean doesn't fight the deal and dies at the end of the year!

What a way to think of poor Sammy-so run own and at the point where he just wants to die!
bb1028 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
this was really, really great. your choice of the ghosts from past, present, and future were perfect. and i absolutely loved this chapter, a look into a possible future sam may face if deans not around was just great. awesome job with this, keep up the good work :) ..beth
Pikouaencore chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Ok, the scene Mary showed Dean was hearth wrenching. That Sam showed as much genius and be as thorough as with any other hunt was deep disturbing. It. Was. Great. Nice to put Meg in the middle of it, to. And that Sam got 'all alone', to. That was dark. But the end was good, if cute. :) I thoroughly enjoyed the fic, like I said, I always loved that Christmas story, and I totally enjoyed the supernatural version of it !
WinchesterPhantom chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Hey Sculls,

I loved the future Sam, so broken but still smart. Nice to see that you brought Meg into the picture. Sam's plan was brilliant and kudos for you writing it up.

The ending was nice and sweet. anmd it was sweet to know Sammy had been taking so much care of Dean. On the note on the shaving cream - did Dean really give that to Sam in that ep? I haven't seen that yet *cries* but anywhere god job tying up all these loose ends and writing up this little tale for us.

Look forward for stories from you in the future!

~Winy!
writerchick03 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Great story. I really liked it!
GreySide58 chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Very nice, it's over, but what can we do. This was a really great story. I loved reading it.
Pikouaencore chapter 2 . 12/16/2007
The scene that was shown to Dean was great -you really got a hand of the twisting the truth monologuing from the YED ! And to get Mary as the third ghost ? Brilliant !
Angela-Marie chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
That was really great. You definitely offered a necessary possibility for Dean to realize the importance of his own life.
angeleyenc chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
this was awesome! i loved it! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Pikouaencore chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
This story is awesome ! I've always liked this Christmas story, and before I started reading your supernatural version of it I already had a big goofy smile plastered on my face. I love that you put pastor Jim as the first ghost. 'Dead or alive, always the preacher huh?' was great. And I thoroughly enjoyed this first part. Awesome to put the janitor-demon as the second ghost, to : that took guts and I loved that character, the actor was incredibly solid in this role. I'll go keep on reading ! :)
friendly chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
great story.. nice job...
Linnie McCary chapter 3 . 12/16/2007
Bravo! This was a terrific story! I LOVED the twist regarding leaving Sam alone (aren't you just the evil genius?) and thought you nailed ol' Yellow-Eyes. Also really liked that you didn't slather on the brotherly-bonding moments, but kept them very real. Excellent job!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »