Reviews for Christmas Spirits
sammygirl1963 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Awesome chapter! Danged if that YED isn't doing everything he can trying to break Dean-make him think he is the reason for all of Sam's pain! Thank goodness Mary came to prove how wrong the demon is!

Can't wait for your next chapter to see what Mary shows Dean!
ukfan101 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
great story, oh poor Dean...all the angst...thanks for the story
nolongeraroundgoodbye chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
The first chapter was very good, this chapter was AWESOME! and the next one sounds liek its gonna be fab too!

Although i very much enjoyed last night supernatural xmas... i think this would have been just as good.

X
GreySide58 chapter 2 . 12/14/2007
Another great chapter. :D
WinchesterPhantom chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
Hey Scullspeare,

Ah...Christmas an awesome time of year. I loved it god Pastor Jim is cool, and Sam's gift for Dean *cries*but what I loved the most was havin' the YED making an appereance, he's my favourite character so thank you for adding him into your story. Cna'y wait until your next update.

~ Winy
GreySide58 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I look forward to the next installment. :) This is good.
teal-lover chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
that was good. it was a big surprise to have the yed there at the end.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Awesome look into a past Christmas of the Winchester brothers! What a sweet thing for Sammy to do-draw a picture for his big brother!
sUnKiSsT chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
The demon :O that's an interesting twist!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Wonderful Christmas story! I admit I had tears in my eyes while reading. It's so poignant, sad, and happy all rolled into one. Can't wait for the next chapter.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
wow! i did not expect the yellow-eyed demon to be the ghost of christmas present? nice twist! plz update!
geekykhaleesi89 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
love it! this was a brilliant idea! Wish I'd have thought of it! lol Please continue!
AllieMcD chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
aww i love this kiddie dean giving sam chrismas and pastor jim, the yed is a ghost in it thats crazy anyways cant wait for more :)
Ster1 chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
I really enjoyed this! Love the characterization of adult Dean and the wee ones. Looking forward to chappie two...
Merisha chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Hi there ;0)

I love your story so far ... great idea with the ghosts of Christmas past, present and future ;0) - and your little Sammy is just gorgeous!

I've just finished my own Christmas story and I chortled when I read about the car Dean bought for Sammy - I did the same thing except adult Sammy bought Dean the car (great minds think alike and all) LOL!

Can't wait for the update with YED - I just love him!

Kind regards