Reviews for Life's Delusions
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2013
How does Sasori fuck Dei if he's made of wood? O.o
GREAT STORY!
Akatsuki Ayame-san chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
It's awesome! I'd say supernatural.
BeautifulDesertFoxglove chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
How come Hidan acted like it was normal to come back from the dead?
Anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
That was actually really really good. Everything made sense! Bravooo!
AkastukiDragon chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Why WHY couldn't thia happen in the anime DX I want Sasori back damn it. Great story I love it

SasoDei Happyness
DragonFire44 chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This was very interesting! Would have loved to see more interaction with the other members then what was read. And what about Kisame and Tobi the ones that didn't even show up. Loved the Pein and Pokey part. Loved how the story turned out, I kept thinking that it might not be real and couldn't figure out fo sure till the end. Would have liked to see the other members reactions to. It would be neat if you did a continutation. It would be awesome if Sasori and Saskura ever met again. It'd be great to see her expression. (Wish she and Chiyo had died instead). Any way Great one-shot!
DeeaE chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
nose blediing

love it
AkatsukiMemberWoolfy chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
OMJ! This story was aweasome! YaY Sasori didnt Die! *glomps*
KuroSensei chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
wow! awesome story! hehe! 10/10 from me! I loved it!
yaoifangirl1234 chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
aww... I f-ing loved it make a sequal and I will also be going to your profile for awhile too! Amazing!
Tessu chapter 1 . 12/12/2008
NYA

LOVE IT

- was so perfect

I loved the way you did back Sasori ,

yes I like lemon XD

but not why it was so beautiful, so romantic

taes approved saw X3

keep writing

Kiss

Tessu -
Angel-the-Dreamer chapter 1 . 10/2/2008
OH i loved it absoultly loved it hehe i need more cookies ow damn my teeth are still saor oh well cookies here i come
Chi Haku chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Eheheh... Hidan's response was too funny. "What're you doing back?" not even a "Oh, so you're alive?" Haha. Gotta love the Jashinist! X3
PeacockSpider chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
I can so picture this happening! I was talking to my friend yesterday and she was laughing at Sasori for getting killed by Suckura, and I was lyk "SHUT UP!" I knew he couldn't stay dead! SASODEI 4EVER!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »